Today's dose of crack

Coaches don't know them by name yet

That makes sense, but wouldn't they do that for other new guys on the roster, besides the big names obviously. I think everyone knows who Mario is, but maybe not random waiver wire pickups.

you guys think carder or bradham will beat out morrison?

Although I think Morrison will be the starter come week 1, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bradham take over the weak side by mid-season. IMO...Bradham is better than Carder in coverage, and fits better into Wanny's attacking 4-3 scheme. I think Carder's skill set is better suited to play ILB in the 3-4, but i guess we'll see what happens.

mr. jasper is looking rather big, wonder how he is progressing as a football player.

He's a real long shot this year to make the roster. Chris Brown blogged about it; he came in a little heavy and there's lots of competition. Last year's feel-good story is likely this year's cut.

He's a real long shot this year to make the roster. Chris Brown blogged about it; he came in a little heavy and there's lots of competition. Last year's feel-good story is likely this year's cut.

that souns about right, i was just one of the many that were pulling for this kid to find a spot to contribute on this team. you know how we love our underdogs and diamonds in the rough!