Have a drink on me

But in a twist of irony, Bloomturds girl fell in an NYC pothole and broke her ankle this AM.

Surprised that the royal mayoral helicopter didn't avoid that pothole.

But hey, you bend the rules to give Napoleon his third term, don't be surprised at the results.

But I shouldn't complain. The more laws he passes, the more business NJ gets.

And DIET soda...FIFTY times worse than its sugar-sweetened counterpart...is also omitted.

I had a teacher back in high school who would stand at the vending machine while he decided whether he wanted Dr. Pepper or Diet Dr. Pepper. "Fat, or cancer. Fat...or cancer. Choices."

Leaders seem to be getting more and more brazen in their arrogance. I guess if they can dictate what soda size you can consume they can justify telling us to do just about anything.

. It would not apply to diet sodas, fruit juices, dairy or alcoholic drinks.

Coca Cola:

8 fl oz serving

97 calories

27g Carbohydrates

Apple Juice:

8 fl oz serving

125 calories

32.33g Carbohydrates

Hmmm....

Leaders seem to be getting more and more brazen in their arrogance. I guess if they can dictate what soda size you can consume they can justify telling us to do just about anything.

To play Devils Advocate, the government might want to have some say in what you drink when they are subsidizing it via EBT/WIC/SNAP

And to think Bill in NYC was mocked for complaining about smoking rules and warning of their expansion to other areas. You won't be laughing when Blomberg forces us to have all 22 of our starting players be cornerbacks.

8-Ball, Chocolate Milk and products containing Phenalynanine are OK?

16 oz. of Soda is still a huge serving, as is 16 oz of Orange Juice.... if you were goign to try and do it, ban anything above 4oz.... but that would piss of the green advocates.....

There was a day when a brother could smoke, eat and drink himself into heart disease and Diabetus with no bother.... what have we become?

Edited by B-Large

Interstate commerce, you know. :rolleyes:

To play Devils Advocate, the government might want to have some say in what you drink when they are subsidizing it via EBT/WIC/SNAP

I agree. And by the same token, they (we) should also dictate that they live healthy, since they (we) are subsidizing their health care.

8-Ball, Chocolate Milk and products containing Phenalynanine are OK?

16 oz. of Soda is still a huge serving, as is 16 oz of Orange Juice.... if you were goign to try and do it, ban anything above 4oz.... but that would piss of the green advocates.....

There was a day when a brother could smoke, eat and drink himself into heart disease and Diabetus with no bother.... what have we become?

I don't want to enable the government to be our keeper. I can make my own choices. I assume the plan is, since they will be supplying health care, they now have justification to control our diets. What's next?

I don't want to enable the government to be our keeper. I can make my own choices. I assume the plan is, since they will be supplying health care, they now have justification to control our diets. What's next?

Its a slippery slope isn't it. why stop there, dictate clothing, cars, haircuts, lifestyles, activities, anything that can cause harm to citizen. Its Orwellian. How far is too far?

Its a slippery slope isn't it. why stop there, dictate clothing, cars, haircuts, lifestyles, activities, anything that can cause harm to citizen. Its Orwellian. How far is too far?

Why shouldn't the gubment control your life? How you live affects health care costs, which affects interstate commerce.