So, GB is locked in to their playoff spot......

I believe what he said Monday Night....now Tony Dungy on the other hand...........

185761[/snapback]

I also believe Peyton wants to play the whole game. The more and more I think about this game......I think it would be to our benefit for this game to be a close shootout at halftime.

Seriously, something like 17-14 or 21-17 Indy. I can then see Manning pleading to stay in and wanting to win that type of game. Rather than laying down and handing the game to Denver!

Just my 2 cents!

I also believe Peyton wants to play the whole game.  The more and more I think about this game......I think it would be to our benefit for this game to be a close shootout at halftime. 

Seriously, something like 17-14 or 21-17 Indy.  I can then see Manning pleading to stay in and wanting to win that type of game.  Rather than laying down and handing the game to Denver!

Just my 2 cents!

185770[/snapback]

Man I hope you are right....

And Manning and the Colts really might be sincere in their desires to stay sharp going into the 1st round...

And Manning and the Colts really might be sincere in their desires to stay sharp going into the 1st round...

185773[/snapback]

Well, they saw how flat Denver came out last year. And Denver had handed Indy thier ass two weeks prior to that. So, that may be motivation in itself.

185773[/snapback]

Obviously, I'm guessing. But with special QB's (and Manning is one of those), how would he not want to remain in the game to finish out the shootout?

We can only hope, but I really think Manning wants to play this game for some reason, and I think a close shootout helps that cause.

I'm reaching for a reason, and it all resides in Peyton's competitiveness I think!