Make sure you vote for TJ Graham

By the looks of it, tsw has dominated the voting process

1338410760[/url]' post='2477373']

Cool, thanks for posting. I think he's the correct pick also. I don't see Jenkins getting much action with all the other receivers and RB's on San Fran's roster. Graham on the other hand should be the #2 or 3 WR.

I hope I'm wrong, but I see graham as a situational player this year. I think he'll catch a couple screens and be the target on about 6 deep balls all season. If the injury bug hits us again, he could get some real PT. I see Stevie, Nelson, easley and hagan being our top 4 wrs this year (production-wise). Freddy, CJ and chandler will get lots of catches between them as well. Graham still needs to improve his route running and make the transition from college to the nfl. Year 1 will likely be a big learning experience for Mr. Graham IMO. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

wow his votes are through the roof!

I would now like to apologise to some wiser folks here that i figured Graham would not see the field much early this season due to his learning curve being a bit steep and that he Might show up late in the season as a performer.

Since then after reading more and more i have changed my stance to, it might be hard to keep him off the field if Fitz and coach Lee get one deep leading pass to him in the first game. When we do hit the deep pass on the run just once everyone will have to play us differently than they did after the Jets figured out to press us at the line last year beginning our decline.

Go go GO TJ!

Edited by 3rdand12