Farrakhan Says Allah Will Take Down Tall Buildings

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allah-will-bring-down-americas-skyscrapers-horrific-new-farrakhan-audio-praising-sharia-law-and-threatening-death-unless-america-submits/

“I’m sorry to have to tell you, but I’m saying this to our president and the warmongers [at another point in the speech 'warmongers' was used to describe Israel]. We can‘t stop you from bombing Iran if that’s what you want to do, but as you take out somebody else’s cities — as you destroy the lives of innocent people like you did in Baghdad on the basis of a lie — then what are you doing for the American people? You’re sentencing them in the weight of justice to the same death you have dealt to other people in other nations.

I am warning you: Take it or let it alone. He will take down cities and when I look at the skyscrapers in some of these major metropolis. He’s not going to take the big ones down first. He’s going to show you his power. In the meantime, one calamity after another until you submit, America, and know that judgement is here. You can escape it but you gotta do right by this people. And if you don’t do right by them, you can’t do right by the people outside of America, if you won’t do right for those who have…built your country.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allah-will-bring-down-americas-skyscrapers-horrific-new-farrakhan-audio-praising-sharia-law-and-threatening-death-unless-america-submits/

“I’m sorry to have to tell you, but I’m saying this to our president and the warmongers [at another point in the speech 'warmongers' was used to describe Israel]. We can‘t stop you from bombing Iran if that’s what you want to do, but as you take out somebody else’s cities — as you destroy the lives of innocent people like you did in Baghdad on the basis of a lie — then what are you doing for the American people? You’re sentencing them in the weight of justice to the same death you have dealt to other people in other nations.

I am warning you: Take it or let it alone. He will take down cities and when I look at the skyscrapers in some of these major metropolis. He’s not going to take the big ones down first. He’s going to show you his power. In the meantime, one calamity after another until you submit, America, and know that judgement is here. You can escape it but you gotta do right by this people. And if you don’t do right by them, you can’t do right by the people outside of America, if you won’t do right for those who have…built your country.”

Here's a good quote from the article:

…and when that head goes off, it rolls down the street, you know…”

You know when you won't think that quote is weird?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

I just hope he steers clear of the bath salts.

Side bar:

Speaking of bath salts... My wife and children go to Massachusetts in March to visit my sister-in-laws... They come back and my wife is all indignant that TSA dug through her bag and can't figure out why... Then she says that her sister got her some bath salts as a gift and it was in there... I am like shaking my head in disbelief that stupid crap like this actually goes on... That people actually pack crap like bath salt and expect the TSA not to touch their bags... God knows what the heck it looked like to them except a ton of street value... Please TSA crew, take then off my hands! :wallbash: :wallbash:

RkFast, on 30 May 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

If that bow-tied !@#$ was on my airplane, Id be one of the first men in history to wish for my plane TO crash.

For once we agree, if Farrakhan and you were on a plane I'd be wishing for that too.