Amercia

An bull run at the Latino vote? It rhymes with Garcia.... just sayin.....

He better wear TWO flag pins from now on.... LOL

I tell my staff every day; do the right thing right the first time because you look stupid trying to get it right on the second try.

Here's an old proofreading tip I learned years ago: read your stuff backwards. It forces you to see every word for what it is, not what your mind thinks it should be. Would have served them well.

Stupid mistake. Forgotten faster than you can say "Polish death camps."

Edited by LABillzFan

I tell my staff every day; do the right thing right the first time because you look stupid trying to get it right on the second try.

Here's an old proofreading tip I learned years ago: read your stuff backwards. It forces you to see every word for what it is, not what your mind thinks it should be. Would have served them well.

Stupid mistake. Forgotten faster than you can say "Polish death camps."

That is a really good idea, never heard of that. I love campaign season, it keeps me entertained till the Bills come out and play mediocre football...

That is a really good idea, never heard of that. I love campaign season, it keeps me entertained till the Bills come out and play mediocre football...

WTF? I'm the most cynical when it comes to the Bills and even I'm excited for the upcoming season.

WTF? I'm the most cynical when it comes to the Bills and even I'm excited for the upcoming season.

It was kind of a joke......

I am actually, this year, convinced they will be a solid squad that plays conistent ball all season- I am always excited for the seasons, but those cats have been the heartbreak kids for at least a few fast-start seasons....

It was kind of a joke......

I am actually, this year, convinced they will be a solid squad that plays conistent ball all season- I am always excited for the seasons, but those cats have been the heartbreak kids for at least a few fast-start seasons....

Heh..............hey B, you need to follow those proofreading tips.

I'm excited about the Bills two, to, too.

IMO the "Polish Death Camps" mistake by our President is certainly more deserving of ridicule than a misprint by some anonymous Romney staffer.

Heh..............hey B, you need to follow those proofreading tips.

I'm excited about the Bills two, to, too.

IMO the "Polish Death Camps" mistake by our President is certainly more deserving of ridicule than a misprint by some anonymous Romney staffer.

Well, well... Look who just got appointed as Grammer Czar of the Board.... LOL..... did Biden call you at home?

Have to be honest, didn't hear the Polish Death Camps story... I just saw the Amercia on the new this AM in passing.

Is Obama taking people from the Kill List to Poland?

*** very excited about the Bills- that Defenseive front is gonna GET AFTER IT this year, I really hope this is the year we humble the Patriots and Jets.... and living in Denver, it wil be interesting to see Manning, even thought Tebow was my homeboy.... love that guy....

Edited by B-Large

Well, well... Look who just got appointed as Grammer Czar of the Board.... LOL..... did Biden call you at home?

Have to be honest, didn't hear the Polish Death Camps story... I just saw the Amercia on the new this AM in passing.

Is Obama taking people from the Kill List to Poland?

Lord no B, I make far too many mistakes myself to be a grammar czar.......................................................lol

It is interesting that you heard about the Romney misprint on the news, but not that Mr. Obama had insulted 38 Million Poles.

The Telegraph

No I'm the most cynical Bills fan. The only thing I'm looking forward to this fall is decent weather in SF. !@#$ the Bills. You've all been duped. It only took me 45 years to figure it out.

Lord no B, I make far too many mistakes myself to be a grammar czar.......................................................lol

It is interesting that you heard about the Romney misprint on the news, but not that Mr. Obama had insulted 38 Million Poles.

The Telegraph

I think it was random, just happened to the coffee maker as it was being broadcast.... I think it was Fox News as well..... I guess at least it was fair and balanced.... I do get Huff Post updates, a friend of my signed me upm, she feels it is the most fair news.... LOL... but I do use my WSJ.com subscription to balance is all out...

I guess he should have said "Death Camps Located in Poland"..... for an intelligent guy, he should have caught on to that one right away... Did he at least apologize?

On a side note, I was just looking into a trip to Poland (yeah, my family is from Poland)and perhaps making way to Ukraine- they are now doing guided tours of the Exclusion Zone by Chernobyl... I would LOVE to do that tour... plus, Poland looks pretty awesome.

No I'm the most cynical Bills fan. The only thing I'm looking forward to this fall is decent weather in SF. !@#$ the Bills. You've all been duped. It only took me 45 years to figure it out.

****. Not again! :wallbash: