Speaking of a "Kill List"

http://dailycaller.c...tive-abortions/

“In this video, what is astounding is that Rebecca, the Planned Parenthood counselor, starts arranging with the actor about how to get a late-term abortion,” Rose said. “To wait until her pregnancy is so developed that — and using Medicaid for this, using the state to pay for the ultrasound to determine the gender, and then to do a late term abortion if it was a little girl.”

WOW. Just WOW.

The bill to end this type of abortion failed today.

I guess the logic being, if someone is going to do it anyway as it is protected by law in he US, they might as well have safe procedure?

I am pro-choice, but what is wrong with a rubber, birth control pills.... or gulp.... giving a child up to adoption? I have friends that would kill for a health adopatedable kid....

Sad.

The bill to end this type of abortion failed today.

I guess the logic being, if someone is going to do it anyway as it is protected by law in he US, they might as well have safe procedure?

I am pro-choice, but what is wrong with a rubber, birth control pills.... or gulp.... giving a child up to adoption? I have friends that would kill for a health adopatedable kid....

Sad.

As a father of two little boys, age 3.5 ( haha) and 1 month, it is so ridiculously easy to NOT get pregnant. A little self control goes a long way. My views on this have "evolved" somewhat, but I consider myself pro-choice, I just wish people would make a different choice. However, getting this so called late term or partial birth abortion is just plain repugnant to me...