Obama's Kill List

When the kill list is completed by eliminating everyone on it where are we going to get intel for the next list?

1) I doubt the list is all-inclusive.

2) If you don't use the intel you have (say, to kill these gomers), there's not much point in collecting it anyway. Classic catch-22 of intel work.

1) I doubt the list is all-inclusive.

2) If you don't use the intel you have (say, to kill these gomers), there's not much point in collecting it anyway. Classic catch-22 of intel work.

I know what you mean, but it would be nice to capture some of them instead of killing them so we could at least inflict the ultimate punishment of waterboarding.

Pakistan is a country divided ... it's a difficult question the degree to which the anti-America sentiment is fostered by this compared to the degree to which it actually helps the pro-US forces within the government argue "see...we don't want to end up like the Taliban or Iran (w/ economic sanctions) etc" ... either way there is no doubt that the portions of internal power in Pakistan and certainly their military are friendly to the forces we are at war with ... while drone strikes may be used to foster anti-US propaganda among the common people and cause collateral damage to them occasionally I can't say that those things outweigh the benefits we get in killing terrorists and bolstering the pro-US forces within the government by showing our strength and commitment to to destroying the bad guys...I have to say if we just left and said **** it the more reasonable forces in the Pakistan would be ousted long before the unreasonable.