WH Hypocrisy - Bain

This is so sadly hypocritical of the WH. Progressives and Libs can't really reconcile this crap. It's pretty pathetic actually:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/25/bain-employees-may-have-paid-for-tv-ads-bashing-the-company/

This may have already been mentioned in the consolidated Bain thread. I looked cursorily but didn't see it referenced. I hope not and feel it deserves separate mention.

Cliff Note's: 3 current Bain execs are actively contributing to WH re-election efforts. One is a bundler and has contributed $135,000 to campaign. WH won't return contribution even though Bain is the centerpiece of their attacks on Romney.

You would almost think that there is some kind of ancillary fiduciary problem with that - which, though confronted with 1st Amendment considerations, is pretty compelling given the corporate and non-public context.

Anyway, it's !@#$ed up either way.

Edited by Juror#8

This is so sadly hypocritical of the WH. Progressives and Libs can't really reconcile this crap. It's pretty pathetic actually:

http://politicaltick...ng-the-company/

This may have already been mentioned in the consolidated Bain thread. I looked cursorily but didn't see it referenced. I hope not and feel it deserves separate mention.

Cliff Note's: 3 current Bain execs are actively contributing to WH re-election efforts. One is a bundler and has contributed $135,000 to campaign. WH won't return contribution even though Bain is the centerpiece of their attacks on Romney.

You would almost think that there is some kind of ancillary fiduciary problem with that - which, though confronted with 1st Amendment considerations, is pretty compelling given the corporate and non-public context.

Nothing in politics is surprising. "Just win baby"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/25/bain-employees-may-have-paid-for-tv-ads-bashing-the-company/

I mentioned Jonathan Lavine in that other thread, and mentioned how it's bad to have worked at Bain...unless you contribute to Barry's coffers. :rolleyes: