Favorite Pasta Sauce Recipie

Dante

This one is a little different but I really enjoy it. Making it tonight. Its very simple as far as putting together but it is labor intensive with all the slicing chopping and so on. You will definitely have to go to the market for veggies and herbs. I can't take credit for this because I copied it off my brother. Not sure if it's his or not. We usually serve it with nice sliced bbq's pork chops. Thick ones. No special seasoning on those but I wouldn't do a bbq sauce or anything. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a forum for people to post recipies.

Ingredients

2 Onions

2 Peppers

1 Jalapeno

1 Pack Mushrooms

1 Zuchini

6 Celery Sticks

2 Cans Tomatos

Italian Parsley

1 Bunch Fresh Basil

1 Bunch Fresh Oregano

1 Pack FreshThyme

2 Bay Leaves

Rosemary

1 tblspoon crushed fennel

1 tbspoon Sugar

Salt

Pepper

1 Cup Wine

Directions

Cut up all veggies and put in large pan. Saute until soft. Add Tomato's and Rosmary, Thyme, Oregano, Bay Leaves, Sugar, Fennel Seed, Cup Wine.

Bring to boil. Then let simmer for 30mins. Then put pasta on. Add basil, Italian parsely and garlic. Let simmer until pasta is done. See, told you it was simple.

Nothing to do with etiquette, Fezmid's just the keeper of our TBD Cookbook Forum. Thought he'd like to know that another recipe has been spotted.

Damn. Ok. Should have posted there although I wouldn't really classify it as a tailgate thing. He looks pretty organized over there so I will let him move it if he wants

Damn. Ok. Should have posted there although I wouldn't really classify it as a tailgate thing. He looks pretty organized over there so I will let him move it if he wants

I say we just have another awesome food thread here and then have Fez move it when it slows down, like he's done in the past with a couple of others.

I say we just have another awesome food thread here and then have Fez move it when it slows down, like he's done in the past with a couple of others.

Especially with someone like Chef Jim floating around. I'd love for him to share some :thumbsup: