Ummmmmmmm.............OK......................

I hate to use a cliche here, but he was a quiet guy. Never bothered anyone. He liked to smoke pot and keep to himself. He was never happy, though, always had a mean look on his mug. I don't believe I've ever seen him smile.

But according to the experts on this board, pot is so completely benign that all pot smokers are babe-in-the-woods innocent! :unsure:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously it wasent the pot that turned this upstanding citizen into a flesh eating zombie

Obviously you can't make a definitive cause-and-effect statement in that regard.

But there's clearly a positive correlation between being a pot-head and eating the face off a living person. And anecdotally..."the munchies?" :rolleyes:

Obviously you can't make a definitive cause-and-effect statement in that regard.

But there's clearly a positive correlation between being a pot-head and eating the face off a living person. And anecdotally..."the munchies?" :rolleyes:

Face is the new burrito.

Unmercifully photos of the victims face have hit the net. Wish I hadn't seem them. For gods sake I hope he gets euthanized somehow. Really sickening.

Thanks for the warning. I will try to avoid it.

I hate to use a cliche here, but he was a quiet guy. Never bothered anyone. He liked to smoke pot and keep to himself. He was never happy, though, always had a mean look on his mug. I don't believe I've ever seen him smile.

Guy who a) kept to himself, b) smoked a lot of weed and c) always had a mean look on his face, is pretty scary!

Wow, the only other time I saw facial damage to that degree was a guy who got the flesh-eating bacteria in his sinuses and it ate away the top front quarter of his head. My heart goes out to this guy....that's awful.

But according to the experts on this board, pot is so completely benign that all pot smokers are babe-in-the-woods innocent! :unsure:

Bath salts are not pot, video links about just for you. The last one on the page was the first I heard of this, !@#$ing with chemistry, very crazy and apparently legal and hard to outlaw (why? IDK)

https://www.google.co.th/#q=bath+salt+abuse&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=vid&ei=l47HT6rpEY3JrQeY77nBDg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=4&ved=0CFkQ_AUoAw&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=11ed16bf4394c49e&biw=1139&bih=520

Bath salts are not pot, video links about just for you. The last one on the page was the first I heard of this, !@#$ing with chemistry, very crazy and apparently legal and hard to outlaw (why? IDK)

https://www.google.co.th/#q=bath+salt+abuse&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=vid&ei=l47HT6rpEY3JrQeY77nBDg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=4&ved=0CFkQ_AUoAw&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=11ed16bf4394c49e&biw=1139&bih=520

The pot thing was that because somebody above said he knew and he smoked pot all the time.

I've written a few articles about bath salts, I co-own a website that helps people struggling in addiction and through that I as well as a bunch of other people with experience and knowledge have written about every drug you can imagine. I can tell you right now that comparing bath salts to weed is like comparing a wine cooler to moonshine. Bath salts are unimaginably horrible and it's remarkable that they are sold legally in a lot of states. I've worked with many who have used bath salts, they themselves will tell you how horrid they can be while using. Unfortunately the use of bath salts are used mainly because of how accessible they can be. This guys behavior although extreme is not uncommon.

i dont know a lot about them, and know less legally, but id imagine it has to do with making tweaks to the recipe and all new laws being needed to outlaw the replacement product. one of those situations where outlawing them ends up being a lot like a dog chasing its tail as the changes come faster than the laws. id imagine at some point you rack up a list of enough chemicals and derivatives, and such and the laws can catch up though. until the next craze.

Edited by NoSaint

Just craft the language broadly , give law enforcement a lot f discretion shutting it down. Stakes are too high to let this crap get out. I think the real problem however is more likely due to slow reaction time/ logistics coordinating across the Country. If there's anything good comes out of his god awful incident it could be a catalyst to get them off the shelves and the manufacturers behind bars.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack