Factual Evidence - Top 5 pick over the last 10 years

Check it out, what do you guy think of this breakdown.

Factual Evidence: Top 5 picks over the last 10 years, THE BREAKDOWN Check it out

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/5/26/3044374/factual-evidence-top-5-picks-over-the-past-ten-years#comments

If Marcell Dareus gets invited to the pro bowl, 2011 will be the only year in the last 10 where the first 5 picks were all pro bowlers.

INTERESTING

Good stuff, Damond.

Yeah it's close between 2004 and 2011 for best although arguably it's still too soon to judge the 2011 class.

As for the worst years, 2002 and 2009 seem to be at the top (or the bottom).

The 2005 draft is kind of interesting because none of the top 5 players has been worthy of their draft position but none of them have totally busted either.

Good stuff Damond. You're going to soon become what every other journalist is on here...bemoaned, whined to, hollered at, yelled at, insulted, made to run away, called a drunk, a hack, a hasbeen, out of touch, etc. So much to look forward to, but your work is great and I do thank you for it. No, I really do! :thumbsup:

(Don't listen to the sites idiots, if you need any help Tom is good at pointing out idiots!)

I always forget that both the Phins AND the Rams passed on Ryan in 2008. Rams made a huge mistake as did the Fish. The Long boys are nice players, but both do not hold a candle to Ryan.

Nice read, and to think two of those guys are now dead, such a shame.

You will forever be someone i read, thank you for bringing the Presbyterian kid to my attention before the draft this year. Was nice to share that knowledge with some of my old playing mates.

I always forget that both the Phins AND the Rams passed on Ryan in 2008. Rams made a huge mistake as did the Fish. The Long boys are nice players, but both do not hold a candle to Ryan.

Nice read, and to think two of those guys are now dead, such a shame.

You will forever be someone i read, thank you for bringing the Presbyterian kid to my attention before the draft this year. Was nice to share that knowledge with some of my old playing mates.

I am glad we don't have to face him twice a year in a Dolphins uni.