Note to self : Don't enter homes when drunk

Just Jack

Thanks, but still horrible story writing

I've seen worse. In fact, just saw an article on the local newspaper webpage talking about what states are up for grabs in the 2010 Presidential Election.

That's a 1.7 million dollar home?

I guess if I paid that much for that house, I would maybe want to shoot someone too.

And Go Bills in Dallas we are talking about the intruder not the home owner right?

Edited by BRAWNDO

• 4 months later...
Defense attorney Colette Cribari said the incident was "out of character" for Ripple

Well I'm glad to know she doesn't make a habit of drukenly stumbling into people's houses in the middle of the night. :lol:

Now the important question:

Would ya?

She's a hottie. Glad they didn't kill her.

That's a 1.7 million dollar home?

I guess if I paid that much for that house, I would maybe want to shoot someone too.

Actually it looks like a beautiful home and property and you would have done quite nicely had you paid $1.7MM for it. According to Realtor.com the house just sold in August for $2.2MM.

Edited by KD in CT

ok so here's my story that is somewhat related to this...back in the mid-80's i was taking summer classes at Fredonia, but staying with cousins in Silver Creek. I go to bed one night, sleeping when all of a sudden i feel something brush against my leg...i ignore it thinking its the dog, then i realize they don't have a dog, must be the cat...keep in mind i am a bit fuzzy as i was sleeping. I suddenly realize they don't have a cat and i realize its probably a mouse which really freaks me up, so I jump up out of bed, hit the light and there beside my bed is some dude....he looks at me, i look at him, we both yell....he takes the mattress and flips it up pinning me against the wall he then takes off out the bedroom door. I chase after him, but not before i put my robe on.

Meanwhile my cousin and his wife are in their bedroom downstairs and hear this commotion and think its me doing something(i still have no idea what they could have thought I was doing). They come out of their bedroom, only to see some dude running past them with me following close behind....the dude turns around and runs towards the living room, if he had run straight ahead he would have been out the door. He turns right into the living room and does a swan dive over the tv and through the window. This is an older house and had triple hung window panes....he made it about halfway through.

By this time, my cousin and I meet up in the living room and look at each other then at the guy halfway in(and out) of the window. We then hear the guy talk..."...uh, can someone give me a hand..."

We look at each other and pull him back into the house....of course when someone goes through a window, the glass breaks outward, so pulling someone back INTO a window has the same effect as sawing a piece of wood....he got cut up pretty good, and actually lost a finger....

the police get there...take him away....couple weeks later we find out the guy was hammered and thought he was at his girlfriends house....he missed by 2 blocks, but had he been 2 blocks away, he would have been where he intended....

Basically he was gonna try and have his way with me....thank god i woke up....

Few years later the guy was arrested again for something petty...wound up hanging himself in jail. Apparently the guy was a pretty persistent petty criminal in the silver creek area.....

ok so here's my story that is somewhat related to this...

Basically he was gonna try and have his way with me....thank god i woke up....

Few years later the guy was arrested again for something petty...wound up hanging himself in jail. Apparently the guy was a pretty persistent petty criminal in the silver creek area.....

Or he was heartbroken that his date with you didn't work out as planned.....