NakedBuffalo Tours

plenzmd1

Going to be in Buffalo this weekend, and we are thinking of doing a walking tour with this NakedBuffalo outfit. www.nakedbuffalo.com

Being a large group with several teenagers and Tweens, bar tour is out but owner has suggested a Mob Tour of Allentown. I am a big fan of guided walking tours, and usually find quite informative and fun..never go to a new city without doing at least a few.

Thing is, I cannot find any reviews of this company..would welcome any feedback.

btw, when researching this, there are now several options for walking tours in Buffalo, from Architecture, to food, to the Erie Canal, to the Inner and outer harbors, to Polonia to classic tavern tours?.although think the last I can do on my own LOL

http://www.preservationbuffaloniagara.org/buffalo-tours/

Going to be in Buffalo this weekend, and we are thinking of doing a walking tour with this NakedBuffalo outfit. www.nakedbuffalo.com

Being a large group with several teenagers and Tweens, bar tour is out but owner has suggested a Mob Tour of Allentown. I am a big fan of guided walking tours, and usually find quite informative and fun..never go to a new city without doing at least a few.

Thing is, I cannot find any reviews of this company..would welcome any feedback.

btw, when researching this, there are now several options for walking tours in Buffalo, from Architecture, to food, to the Erie Canal, to the Inner and outer harbors, to Polonia to classic tavern tours?.although think the last I can do on my own LOL

http://www.preservationbuffaloniagara.org/buffalo-tours/

Haven't done the tour, but if you are in Allentown try Fat Bob's BBQ, Mother's on Virginia St or Colter Bay on Delaware Ave for lunch.

Would give this tour a 5 out of 10 rating. Really should be done In the Falls,as thats where Maggadino ran the show for 50 years. Dude had some good stories and good info..not a total waste.

Think an architecture tour will be on the list next time I am in WNY.

Edited by plenzmd1