Happy Weinerversary!

Aside from Spitzer, this was the most gleeful fall from unfettered arrogance in memory. I would start getting giddy around 4:00 every afternoon in anticipation of reading the Post on the train home.

Aside from Spitzer, this was the most gleeful fall from unfettered arrogance in memory. I would start getting giddy around 4:00 every afternoon in anticipation of reading the Post on the train home.

In spite of his indiscretions, perhaps Weiner will most famously be noted for showing politicians how NOT to address a scandal.

As Loesch noted in the article, "Weiner's arrogance--as demonstrated by his hostility towards CNN's Dana Bash--only contributed to the speed with which he fell."

In spite of his indiscretions, perhaps Weiner will most famously be noted for showing politicians how NOT to address a scandal.

As Loesch noted in the article, "Weiner's arrogance--as demonstrated by his hostility towards CNN's Dana Bash--only contributed to the speed with which he fell."

But it's so great when they do that.....you get to watch them hanging over the edge for those few days when they are desparately trying to wiggle out of it....then the evidence starts mounting and the ball starts rolling downhill, picking up speed day by day, and you get to enjoy the whole ride down until they finally give up.

If only sports could provide the same level of entertainment and satisfaction as watching douchebag politicians fall in disgrace.

Speaking of, that John Edwards jury ought to be getting close. I wonder if nozzlenut is keeping vigil.

Are you saying that he acted like a weiner? :devil:

• 2 years later...