Does Anyone Else Like The Fact That Our OTA's -

I really like it. After our OTA's are done then I believe the mandatory workouts are soon after, then next thing you know training camp is here and by the time preseason comes, our guys should have the playbook and their bodies fully football ready.

I'm not looking at it as an advantage over any other team I just like the fact that we're getting a late start at OTA's because it's that much closer to having the pads on.

I look at it like when I went to go get my permit years ago. I studied the book the DMV gives THE DAY I went to go take the test and when I took it, I had the answers fresh in my head. I believe football begins for our players on the 29th of May. There won't be that much relaxing and going golfing after that.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I really like that Fitz will have a full off season of starting QB attention from the coaches and the team. I like that our FAs and rookies will have a full off season to pick up the play book, and stay in shape. Hopefully both sets of players (FAs/Rookies) come in early and often and dedicate themselves for this push.

What do you mean? You mean lesser time to get hurt or lesser time to heal?

DWC- I gotta hope that was sarcasm on the posters part? I mean they spend the same amount of time practicing and working out.

They have a point that it is less time to heal in between OTA and preseason, if you get a pull or sprain.

I see your point about keeping it a more constant flow over a start and stop.

DWC- I gotta hope that was sarcasm on the posters part? I mean they spend the same amount of time practicing and working out.

They have a point that it is less time to heal in between OTA and preseason, if you get a pull or sprain.

I see your point about keeping it a more constant flow over a start and stop.

Really I don't know if it was sarcasm but it definitely needs elaboration.

I'm glad you see my point. I like the way you put it. "Constant Flow".

I really like it. After our OTA's are done then I believe the mandatory workouts are soon after, then next thing you know training camp is here and by the time preseason comes, our guys should have the playbook and their bodies fully football ready.

I'm not looking at it as an advantage over any other team I just like the fact that we're getting a late start at OTA's because it's that much closer to having the pads on.

I look at it like when I went to go get my permit years ago. I studied the book the DMV gives THE DAY I went to go take the test and when I took it, I had the answers fresh in my head. I believe football begins for our players on the 29th of May. There won't be that much relaxing and going golfing after that.

I just like it cause it gives all the newcomers time to learn the playbook. The more they know the more they can do in practice.

These