This Is Crazy

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/24/Obama-DOJ-transgender-bathroom

"The Obama Department of Justice has reportedly ordered the University of Arkansas at Ft. Smith (UAFS) to allow a male student to use women’s bathrooms on campus. Campus Reform reports that a male student who calls himself “Jennifer Braly,” and is in the process of raising money to pay for his sex-reassignment surgery, filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights in the Department of Justice after the campus told him to use gender-neutral bathrooms rather than women’s restrooms.

“Someone saw me using the women’s public restrooms and complained,” said Braly. “[O]ne problem to this is there are not unisex bathrooms in every building. Especially the two main buildings where most of my classes are, so I have to go to a completely different building to use the restroom.” The university had offered to turn more gender-specific bathrooms into gender-neutral bathrooms. Braly filed the complaint anyway.

Mark Horn, vice president of university relations, said that the DOJ “basically made its expectations through the attorney and the decision was made to respond to that direction … [the] DOJ complaint caused revisiting of our thinking … In the eyes of the law this individual is entitled to use the bathroom that she identifies with.” Women on campus have complained about Braly using the female restrooms.

Braly is anatomically male. He is also 36 years old, and has been married twice, and has a biological daughter with his second ex-wife. The DOJ has refused to release the letter in question."

Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News. Follow him on

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/24/Obama-DOJ-transgender-bathroom

"The Obama Department of Justice has reportedly ordered the University of Arkansas at Ft. Smith (UAFS) to allow a male student to use women’s bathrooms on campus. Campus Reform reports that a male student who calls himself “Jennifer Braly,” and is in the process of raising money to pay for his sex-reassignment surgery, filed a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights in the Department of Justice after the campus told him to use gender-neutral bathrooms rather than women’s restrooms.

“Someone saw me using the women’s public restrooms and complained,” said Braly. “[O]ne problem to this is there are not unisex bathrooms in every building. Especially the two main buildings where most of my classes are, so I have to go to a completely different building to use the restroom.” The university had offered to turn more gender-specific bathrooms into gender-neutral bathrooms. Braly filed the complaint anyway.

Mark Horn, vice president of university relations, said that the DOJ “basically made its expectations through the attorney and the decision was made to respond to that direction … [the] DOJ complaint caused revisiting of our thinking … In the eyes of the law this individual is entitled to use the bathroom that she identifies with.” Women on campus have complained about Braly using the female restrooms.

Braly is anatomically male. He is also 36 years old, and has been married twice, and has a biological daughter with his second ex-wife. The DOJ has refused to release the letter in question."

I identify with women too. Can I shower with them now?

• 2 weeks later...

This story also applies to High School locker rooms.