Image the stakes if (a huge if)

1billsfan

They would have to first make the playoffs of course.

Then they'd have to take out Manning and Co.

Then beat the Steelers again.

Then they would no doubt face the Patriots to get to the big dance. That is one game I would love to see! :D

Hey I can dream still.

They would have to first make the playoffs of course.

Then they'd have to take out Manning and Co.

Then beat the Steelers again.

Then they would no doubt face the Patriots to get to the big dance. That is one game I would love to see!  :D

Hey I can dream still.

185358[/snapback]

I'm with ya. It all starts with a dream! ;)

Perhaps I am in the minority here, but there is NO WAY in HELL I would ever want to play NE at home, in the AFC championship with Bledsoe as the QB...NO WAY...

185375[/snapback]

The chance to do it though, all we want is the chance.

(of course if we can't beat them I'd rather let pitt take a shot. no way I want to watch Marsha in another SB)

Perhaps I am in the minority here, but there is NO WAY in HELL I would ever want to play NE at home, in the AFC championship with Bledsoe as the QB...NO WAY...

185375[/snapback]

I'm with you. Let someone else take them out in their house. I'd rather go to Pittsburgh.

I'm with you.  Let someone else take them out in their house. I'd rather go to Pittsburgh.

185406[/snapback]

Assuming the Bills would be the 6th seed, they would be going to Pittsburg in the Division series. Hense the AFC champ game would be in NE.

Call me crazy but I'd have to bet on Buffalo riding on a 9 game winning streak.

Assuming the Bills would be the 6th seed, they would be going to Pittsburg in the Division series. Hense the AFC champ game would be in NE.

Call me crazy but I'd have to bet on Buffalo riding on a 9 game winning streak.

185431[/snapback]

In New England? No thanks. I'd rather play anywhere but there. Put me the RCA dome for all I care. But, not in NE.

In my dream...

Game in NE, Bills play good game and Lawyer Milloy picks off Brady for winning touchdown!!!!!

then my wife hits me because I am snoring too loud again.

185375[/snapback]

Didn't they just lose to Miami? I think Seymour is dinged. This team is vulverable IMHO.