Battering Bambino

Holy shiznizl!! I'd rather pay that amount for Sergeant York's uni. Screw the babe

Edit: Some Bills fans might be Yankee fans but I sure as hellz am not. Ok now that that's cleared up my dinero would go towards York, Audie Murphy and heroes, heroines who haven't gotten the recognition deserved.

Edited by Pilsner

Jim that is a heck of a lot for a jersey.

WW1 does not count as sports memorabilia :D

lol damnit y did u have to call me on that! :-p

WW1 does not count as sports memorabilia :D

How about a puck from a good game of shuffle puck on the Emden when the captain isn't looking? :)

Actually the only sports memorabilia I ever thought about was the stuff OJ stole. What was it? could he not just sign some footballs and create some new memorabilia?

As far as York, I wonder what his proven 1911 Colt would get.

What I would give to own a colt 1911. Just a matter of time. I don't know Yorks history super well, but somewhat. From what little I know I thought he kicked azz with his Springfield. Time for me to do more research about his familiarity with a 1911.

What I would give to own a colt 1911. Just a matter of time. I don't know Yorks history super well, but somewhat. From what little I know I thought he kicked azz with his Springfield. Time for me to do more research about his familiarity with a 1911.

I just know a little about him [Actually it was a book I read at my grandmothers when I was 12] The fact he had a 1911 has always puzzled me, as I thought they where just issued to officers[which of course SARGENT York was not] Maybe a battle field pick up? Now you got me going, I need to research this.