A little history lesson for Anti-Israeli members of the board

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was his sister or a niece. Again, you are one of the morons who likes to read only a couple sentences and think you understand 5 million pages. Adam lived for a thousand years and he and Eve had like 250 kids. Do you really expect 250 kids to just hang around their house all day long. No they went out and looked around. Since there was nothing but goats and elephants they had to find something else to stick it in, so sis and little nieces became their playthings. When Cain got cast out, he came upon one of his sisters or nieces and got it on.

Well technically Adam and Eve were also.

The bible is full of inconsistencies like this. If this is the word of God, stone cold facts about everything, I expect a coherent story. Incest and in breeding doesn't cut it for me. (Although that would explain DC Tom!) No I prefer to believe it is a collection of parables to help us poor idiots navigate this world and get along with each other.

And to touch on crayons Noah story, DNA would then all trace back to one Jewish descendant, Noah, it doesn't, it traces back to Africa millions of years ago, not 6000 years ago. Sorry, it is what it is. Maybe this world would be a better place if all people finally grasped this concept and put Mohammad and Jesus in their rightful places as prophets of better living and not Gods.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

And to touch on crayons Noah story, DNA would then all trace back to one Jewish descendant, Noah, it doesn't, it traces back to Africa millions of years ago, not 6000 years ago.

That's only if evolution is true.

Do you have a better theory?

Your argument reduces to using evolution to prove evolution, which is just as retarded as the other side using God to prove the existence of God.

You're even more of a !@#$ing idiot than the people you're arguing with...they're not claiming some sort of intellectual superiority.

Your argument reduces to using evolution to prove evolution, which is just as retarded as the other side using God to prove the existence of God.

You're even more of a !@#$ing idiot than the people you're arguing with...they're not claiming some sort of intellectual superiority.

he used a tenet of evolution, not the whole concept.

dna, paleontolgoy, natural selection, mutation, are all concepts of evolution that are empirical.

youre a !@#$ing idiot... :doh:

The bible is full of inconsistencies like this. If this is the word of God, stone cold facts about everything, I expect a coherent story. Incest and in breeding doesn't cut it for me. (Although that would explain DC Tom!) No I prefer to believe it is a collection of parables to help us poor idiots navigate this world and get along with each other.

And to touch on crayons Noah story, DNA would then all trace back to one Jewish descendant, Noah, it doesn't, it traces back to Africa millions of years ago, not 6000 years ago. Sorry, it is what it is. Maybe this world would be a better place if all people finally grasped this concept and put Mohammad and Jesus in their rightful places as prophets of better living and not Gods.

Dude I like how you blabber on about the Bible with your know it all attitude when the thread isn't even about the Bible to begin with. It makes NOOOOOOOOOO sense and then you claim to be so smart. I could go into a thread about Freddie Jackson and start talking about Albert Pujols and how I know everything about baseball and everyone else is dumb. That would make me look like you look in this thread. Geez you're being a zombie.

Anyway I was unaware that DNA had names written on it. Is that how you know that DNA doesn't trace back to Noah? Because it doesn't say Noah? Whose name is written in DNA if it isn't Noah? Is it Charlie or Pete or who?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL this just keeps getting better. You keep angrily posting off topic and now you are implying that evolution is somehow a landlord? Weird.

dna, paleontolgoy, natural selection, mutation, are all concepts of evolution that are empirical.

youre a !@#$ing idiot... :doh:

That has absolutely no bearing on what I said, you dumbass.

your implication was that he was being circular, which he wasnt...

idiot! :wallbash:

I agree he's not being circular. Zombies like you and him usually move forward in straight lines ignoring whatever is right in front of you like the FACT that the Israelites saved you.

The anti-Israel zombies in this thread have actually made me worried. I thought a simple acknowledgement of history would at least show some human commonality. I didn't expect everyone to become all pro-Israel 2012 nor am I but I am truly surprised and dismayed at the vitriol that has shown its face. Lemon trees and garbage like that refuting some point I wasn't even trying to make? I mean I know you people are out there and you hold your meetings but at this point the world knows what you're after. This seems like open season on Israel but I don't really think it will go too far.

This thread will stand as crayonz greatest triumph. Well done, a master fisherman

Did Noah have to put two of every type of fish on his ark too? If he did, that just seems like god was being cruel.

And also, I wonder if he ever got really hungry and decided to have a barbecue. If Noah deprived the world of some sort of kick ass tasty animal species, would crayonz still be as thankful to him?

Did Noah have to put two of every type of fish on his ark too? If he did, that just seems like god was being cruel.

And also, I wonder if he ever got really hungry and decided to have a barbecue. If Noah deprived the world of some sort of kick ass tasty animal species, would crayonz still be as thankful to him?

Mmm...unicorn...

Yep, neither side can explain how everything began, no matter how much they want to argue.

Yep, neither side can explain how everything began, no matter how much they want to argue.

You mean there is a possibility that the Big Bang Theory doesn't start with Kaley Cuoco and a bunch of nerds creating this planet and the life on it?:rolleyes:

You mean there is a possibility that the Big Bang Theory doesn't start with Kaley Cuoco and a bunch of nerds creating this planet and the life on it?:rolleyes:

Actually, the nerds always existed and they created her. :devil: