A little history lesson for Anti-Israeli members of the board

What is that supposed to mean? You are descended from Noah's daughters. Well at least one of them anyway. Show a little respect. I don't know what hooters have to do with any of this.

Your theory is all well and good, but do you realize that makes you related to Bishop Hedd?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok crayonz riddle me this? A little history lesson.

Genesis Chap 4

verse 16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

verse 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Where did Cains wife come from? At this point in the story there was Adam, Eve and Cain. Cain killed his brother Abel earlier. God had just made Adam and Eve, they had Cain and Abel. There were no other people around? How can this be? Maybe the bible is a parable and not stone cold facts?

Genesis Chap 4

verse 16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

verse 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Where did Cains wife come from? At this point in the story there was Adam, Eve and Cain. Cain killed his brother Abel earlier. God had just made Adam and Eve, they had Cain and Abel. There were no other people around? How can this be? Maybe the bible is a parable and not stone cold facts?

No answer anyone else can give (and I have several good ones) can possibly match the quality of what crayonz is bound to respond.

No answer anyone else can give (and I have several good ones) can possibly match the quality of what crayonz is bound to respond.

It may have something to do with the Pythagorian Theorem and chocolate chip pancakes.

Genesis Chap 4

You could do this same thing with paramesiums and you could invoke evolution or not. Sounds like an interesting thread to start, but it is way off topic here.

To use arguments like this to be a zombie to the mass media and blame Israel for everything seems weird to me. It is as if you simply refuse to acknowledge Israelites for anything. The people doing this are hiding their faces. It is a common tactic for propagandists to de-humanize their enemy. Don't fall for this.

My thread has nothing to do with Adam or Eve or those other dudes. It is about the Israelites and how they mean so much to all of us.

You could do this same thing with paramesiums and you could invoke evolution or not. Sounds like an interesting thread to start, but it is way off topic here.

To use arguments like this to be a zombie to the mass media and blame Israel for everything seems weird to me. It is as if you simply refuse to acknowledge Israelites for anything. The people doing this are hiding their faces. It is a common tactic for propagandists to de-humanize their enemy. Don't fall for this.

My thread has nothing to do with Adam or Eve or those other dudes. It is about the Israelites and how they mean so much to all of us.

Thank you Crayonz. It sure is nice to be appreciated

Genesis Chap 4

It was his sister or a niece. Again, you are one of the morons who likes to read only a couple sentences and think you understand 5 million pages. Adam lived for a thousand years and he and Eve had like 250 kids. Do you really expect 250 kids to just hang around their house all day long. No they went out and looked around. Since there was nothing but goats and elephants they had to find something else to stick it in, so sis and little nieces became their playthings. When Cain got cast out, he came upon one of his sisters or nieces and got it on.

Well technically Adam and Eve were also.

It was his sister or a niece. Again, you are one of the morons who likes to read only a couple sentences and think you understand 5 million pages. Adam lived for a thousand years and he and Eve had like 250 kids. Do you really expect 250 kids to just hang around their house all day long. No they went out and looked around. Since there was nothing but goats and elephants they had to find something else to stick it in, so sis and little nieces became their playthings. When Cain got cast out, he came upon one of his sisters or nieces and got it on.

Well technically Adam and Eve were also.

So the Bible encourages incest...?

So the Bible encourages incest...?

It did back then. The law against incest did not come about until Leviticus which was thousands of years later.

In fact Lot did not have any boy until his duaghters got him drunk and raped him, which would have ended the line. Since girls could not carry it on.

read the lemon tree and you will have a decent understanding of the israeli-palestinian conflict.

i dont think the bible is a good source. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Is that the episode where the people of Shelbyville steal the lemon tree from Springfield?

read the lemon tree and you will have a decent understanding of the israeli-palestinian conflict.

This thread is a very good source for it. It also is high in fiber :beer:

So read a politically one sided book of fiction vs. a book that has proven to be correct for thousands of years. Are you for real, or did your mom drop you on your head too much as a child. Of course, I am assuming you're not a child anymore, which maybe a big assumption.

You're an idiot.

So read a politically one sided book of fiction vs. a book that has proven to be correct for thousands of years. Are you for real, or did your mom drop you on your head too much as a child. Of course, I am assuming you're not a child anymore, which maybe a big assumption.

And you're worse.

"a book that has proven to be correct for thousands of years..."

Prove to me the Bible is factually based and not faith based. I will wait.

Where exactly did I say the Bible was my source?

It is just sad that you would twist things around like this all because you appear to hate the very Israelites that helped you exist. I am not saying that Israel deserves land or money or power but they do deserve acknowledgement that you do not seem willing to give. Your zombie like following of the party line is sickening. Still it at least says something that you will come into this thread and state your unappreciative thoughts. Others who often argue against Israel are not here. The are probably sitting in the dark all by themselves. Or maybe they are just somewhere in the street reading this with their iPad. But they don't need to hide any more. They should show their faces and let their thoughts be known.

Where exactly did I say the Bible was my source?

It is just sad that you would twist things around like this all because you appear to hate the very Israelites that helped you exist. I am not saying that Israel deserves land or money or power but they do deserve acknowledgement that you do not seem willing to give. Your zombie like following of the party line is sickening. Still it at least says something that you will come into this thread and state your unappreciative thoughts. Others who often argue against Israel are not here. The are probably sitting in the dark all by themselves. Or maybe they are just somewhere in the street reading this with their iPad. But they don't need to hide any more. They should show their faces and let their thoughts be known.

I think you need to incorporate more citrus metaphors into your Israel posts...