A little history lesson for Anti-Israeli members of the board

A couple observations.

One, people still get suckered by crayonz.

And two, funny how American Jews vote overwhelmingly for liberal politicians, yet it is their own party who is most intolerant towards Israel.

Edited by WorldTraveller

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my disdain for Israel is based on the Jews being given land where people already occupied that was highly valued. From there Israel has been militant in mistreating the Palestinians who have fought to keep the land they had been occupying up until WWII. I also am not a fan of our gov't $ going to their cause when all of this would have been averted by relocating the Jews to a less value destination such as Madagascar.

This is what makes me sad. Disdain? Do you have the same disdain for the prehistoric Egyptians that beat the crap out of Jews like Moses? How far back do you go with your anger? I do not want to get into who is right and wrong about this because you can go back really really far.

My POINT is that without the Israelites like Noah, his sons and his daughters none of use would be here to even have these fights. Please keep your misinformed opinions in other threads about the Middle East. This thread is more about history and not for the zombies following one side of the fight or the other.

i dont think what youre talking about is based in any sense of reality..... :blink:

If I'm going back too far in history for you to wrap your head around things well then I'm sorry but I am doing so in an effort to provide some prospective.

If I'm going back too far in history for you to wrap your head around things well then I'm sorry but I am doing so in an effort to provide some prospective.

Well not too far back- you don't want to violate the six thousand year rule do you? you might get your A$$ wupped with a begatting stick.

Well not too far back- you don't want to violate the six thousand year rule do you? you might get your A$$ wupped with a begatting stick.

I don't get it.

I think going back to Noah's arc is sufficient since everyone else was dead at that point and history pretty much started over so therefore we owe our history to the Iraelites. Even though we all owe a debt there are too many sittin' around; and some in high places. History repeats itself and if people aren't careful the pieces are gonna fall on them. Don't be one of them that just sits around and gets caught up in details with no prospective like you are a zombie.

I don't get it.

I think going back to Noah's arc is sufficient since everyone else was dead at that point and history pretty much started over so therefore we owe our history to the Iraelites. Even though we all owe a debt there are too many sittin' around; and some in high places. History repeats itself and if people aren't careful the pieces are gonna fall on them. Don't be one of them that just sits around and gets caught up in details with no prospective like you are a zombie.

In other words, it's Time To Choose Sides?

In other words, it's Time To Choose Sides?

I don't get it.

I am definitely not saying to choose sides or not choose sides. That is up to you. What I am saying is to respect the history of Israel because Noah and his sons and daughters saved us all.....and they were the Israelites.

I don't get it.

I am definitely not saying to choose sides or not choose sides. That is up to you. What I am saying is to respect the history of Israel because Noah and his sons and daughters saved us all.....and they were the Israelites.

Oh, please. Sure, he had a 15-year run on ER, but beyond that Noah hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

I don't get it.

I just don't know. I think the "Mariner" and his groupies must have survived, and they certainly didn't look Jewish. In fact, the "Mariner" looked suspiciously like Kevin Costner, who is blond.

my disdain for Israel is based on the Jews being given land where people already occupied that was highly valued. From there Israel has been militant in mistreating the Palestinians who have fought to keep the land they had been occupying up until WWII. I also am not a fan of our gov't $ going to their cause when all of this would have been averted by relocating the Jews to a less value destination such as Madagascar.

You must hate the USA for displacing the Indians from their land that was highly valued by them.

Look, I am not too political and I really don't like all the fighting and war that goes on. I also know that no nation or faction is totally innocent when it comes to all the fighting. I am not nigh eve. However I know enough about history to know that some things last forever. With all the Middle East seemingly against Israel and reading about how some people don't even think Iran is a threat I want to remind you all of a little history. And no, it is not the history of WWII which is horrible but also relatively recent and harder to learn from. It is also not history that proves one side is right and one side is wrong. It is history we should all remember.

Way back in history no one ever spoke to Noah. They all laughed at him instead. He worked on his arc all day and all night. He often worked alone. Only Noah saw the 40 days and 40 nights coming. He took his sons and daughters with him. Many many many people died and without Noah it is possible that the human race could have been extinguished. And when the survivors of the flood were the only ones around who were they? Yeah, you guessed it. They were the Israelites.

So whether you are Jewish, Christian, Mormon, atheist or another religion, you still owe something to Israel. That something is your existence. I think the Middle Eastern Mormons, or Muslims as they are commonly known, have every right to address their grievances with Israel but when they say they want to wipe them off the map and exterminate them they should think back to history's near extermination and thank Israel that we are all around to have something to fight about.

I also think that the people sniping at Israel from afar need to remember these facts. There are even some on this board. No offense but all you zombies repeating lines you hear on the news or from wherever should read a little history.

This is hysterical, I don't know where to start so I am going to leave it alone to glisten in the sun like a fresh dog turd.

This is hysterical, I don't know where to start so I am going to leave it alone to glisten in the sun like a fresh dog turd.

I'm not sure what you're saying here but I can assure you that the basis for my post is well documented.

You must hate the USA for displacing the Indians from their land that was highly valued by them.

Land has no economic value other than the labor workers put in to it.

So the Indians weren't using it. Hence, it was ours. But they owned the bison.

Well what about Noah's daughters' hooters?

What is that supposed to mean? You are descended from Noah's daughters. Well at least one of them anyway. Show a little respect. I don't know what hooters have to do with any of this.

Land has no economic value other than the labor workers put in to it.

So the Indians weren't using it. Hence, it was ours. But they owned the bison.

Not until they taught them to use hammers.