HERE it comes!

Like I said before, actions speak louder than words. In recent history Iran has only fought with Iraq, we on the hand, have been involved in war after war after war. The proof is in the pudding.

Yes, they do. Now tell me whether any single action Iran has taken for the last 30 years...isn't geared towards bringing about a world war.

We have been involved in war after war....because Europe is both morally and financially bankrupt. Who else is going to do the military work that needs to be done? You are blaming us for being the only option the world has. Ludicrous. Don't get caught in this Euro-trap. Their argument is based solely on their insecurity and cowardice.

IDK, I don't want to be dominated by anyone. The Japanese in the US were put into internment camps during the War. So you can understand my reluctance in trusting our government.

Yes, the 10ks of good things we have done for the world, in only 200 years...are wiped out by a single act of misguided paranoia. Jesus....get some perspective.

No one in the world comes close to spending on defense, which is funny to me because we have NEVER fought a WAR on our homeland.

Because no one else is responsible for the world's security.

I've said many times: don't talk to me about how great Germany is...until they start paying for their own defense.

I'm odd, why, because I think for myself? Because I speak my mind? My peers respect me for those very same reasons.

No, you are odd because you insist on ignoring most of the facts surrounding this situation. I could easily arrive at the same conclusions you have, if I was to ignore what you have.

In fact, you are less odd....than intellectually lazy.

No one doubts your experience with the Israelis. In fact, just the opposite. You simply have it backwards. I'm pretty sure most of us want to hear what happened. I am a sucker for primary source material. But, give us the facts first. Then, we can move on to conclusions. You are doing the exact opposite.

In all cases, your experience with the Israelis is not the be-all end-all. Both you and I must consider this country's experience with Iran as well.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If believing this makes you feel any better go right ahead and believe, but answer these questions first.

Who has created weapon after weapon after weapon? Who has the ability to blow up the world hundreds of times over? Who actually used one of those weapons? Who has set themselves up for world dominance?

Everything about our (the US) actions says Old Testament. It doesn't matter to me if we come right out and say it. Seeing is believing. Hell, if I wanted to control the Earth I'd do things exactly like how we're doing it here in America. Not even a little bit different.

You expect Iran to sit back and do nothing to defend themselves? Iran has a bunch of rhetoric on their side, but that's all it is, talk. They might wish and pray it might happen, I'll give you that, but while praying, other people are making it happen. The US/Israel has the actual track record on their side.

Besides, I don't even agree with Iran and their beliefs either. I'm no shite. Sunnis actually believe in the return of Jesus, if you can believe that.

Yeah you made more sense quoting goodfellas.

Edited by meazza