HERE it comes!

Give it up dude. Whitney Houston died a couple weeks ago. Kevin Costner's career died sometime in the 90s (Waterworldish)

Tho I am looking forward to the History® Channel's upcoming Hatfield & McCoys mini-series with Costner and Bill Paxton

I'm just sayin'. There's a bunch of dudes on this board that come to the rescue of others. I know how you boys used to like to lynch mob people back in the day and probably miss it a lot, so you come here and relive the glory years. I understand.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sayin'. There's a bunch of dudes on this board that come to the rescue of others. I know how you boys used to like to lynch mob people back in the day and probably miss it a lot, so you come here and relive the glory years. I understand.

:blink:

I hadn't been involved in your little 'tardfest til you butchered a movie quote. So now I'm part of an Intartube Bromance. But not just any Bromance, a Racist Bromance?

:unsure:

I know Tom tosses around the idiot monikier about a often as Obama blames Bush for something. But seriously dude, you are an idiot

:blink:

I hadn't been involved in your little 'tardfest til you butchered a movie quote. So now I'm part of an Intartube Bromance. But not just any Bromance, a Racist Bromance?

:unsure:

I know Tom tosses around the idiot monikier about a often as Obama blames Bush for something. But seriously dude, you are an idiot

You got me good. You know for someone that goes around calling people an idiot, and at the same time implying that you yourself is not, you should really try to hit me a little harder than, "you're an idiot".

Next time stay out of crap that doesn't concern you and I'll spare you of my superior ranking skills, okay?

As far as butchering a movie quote goes, I copied and pasted it from another site. The only change I made was to the F bombs.

A racist? Me? That's laughable to say the least. I shoot back at others that take shots at me. Check my history, fool, I never start hurling insults until some idiot dogs me first. That's when I annihilate all that come in my path.

For self proclaimed geniuses around here you people sure don't know how to rank worth a crap, because that's what you're doing when you call someone an idiot, you're saying that you're not. Get off your high horse or I'll knock you off it.

You got me good. You know for someone that goes around calling people an idiot, and at the same time implying that you yourself is not, you should really try to hit me a little harder than, "you're an idiot".

You have me mistaken for Tom

Next time stay out of crap that doesn't concern you and I'll spare you of my superior ranking skills, okay?

While we're on the topic of constructive criticism, I suggest you not act like an !@#$ on an Intartube message board. You might get a warmer reception

As far as butchering a movie quote goes, I copied and pasted it from another site. The only change I made was to the F bombs.

Editing for language is acceptable. I took issue with how you applied it. Such an epic quote deserves better

A racist? Me? That's laughable to say the least. I shoot back at others that take shots at me. Check my history, fool,

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I take it. I was not calling you a racist. I was calling you out for implying that I was. For example...

I know how you boys used to like to lynch mob people back in the day and probably miss it a lot

I never start hurling insults until some idiot dogs me first. That's when I annihilate all that come in my path.

Yeah keep up the good work. You're really kicking ass and taking names :rolleyes:

For self proclaimed geniuses around here you people sure don't know how to rank worth a crap, because that's what you're doing when you call someone an idiot, you're saying that you're not.

Can you post a link to where I stated I was a genius?

Get off your high horse or I'll knock you off it.

God bless The Internet for inflating egos and balls since the late 20th century

Just one, I'm sure, but why would you do that when you know that will be the end of your own existence? Why?

I'm sorry, but aren't these the same guys who actually believe that they need to instigate the apocalypse in order to bring about the coming of the Mahdi? :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'm sorry, but aren't these the same guys who actually believe that they need to instigate the apocalypse in order to bring about the coming of the Mahdi? :lol:

Let's not play that game, okay. I can go Old Testament on your ass just as easily.

Let's not play that game, okay. I can go Old Testament on your ass just as easily.

Which country on the earth is using a contested prophecy from the Old Testament to justify its pursuit of nuclear weapons?

Which one, is using an Old Testament prophecy that is specific about bringing about, if not the end of the world, a major world war?

Your comparison is ludicrous. Nobody's entire foreign and domestic policy is predicated on instigating the fulfillment of a friggin prophecy....of all things, except Iran's. :wacko:

The only thing you will be doing in this thread is taking a beating, from me, just like last time.

Which country on the earth is using a contested prophecy from the Old Testament to justify its pursuit of nuclear weapons?

Which one, is using an Old Testament prophecy that is specific about bringing about, if not the end of the world, a major world war?

Your comparison is ludicrous. Nobody's entire foreign and domestic policy is predicated on instigating the fulfillment of a friggin prophecy....of all things, except Iran's. :wacko:

The only thing you will be doing in this thread is taking a beating, from me, just like last time.

If believing this makes you feel any better go right ahead and believe, but answer these questions first.

Who has created weapon after weapon after weapon? Who has the ability to blow up the world hundreds of times over? Who actually used one of those weapons? Who has set themselves up for world dominance?

Everything about our (the US) actions says Old Testament. It doesn't matter to me if we come right out and say it. Seeing is believing. Hell, if I wanted to control the Earth I'd do things exactly like how we're doing it here in America. Not even a little bit different.

You expect Iran to sit back and do nothing to defend themselves? Iran has a bunch of rhetoric on their side, but that's all it is, talk. They might wish and pray it might happen, I'll give you that, but while praying, other people are making it happen. The US/Israel has the actual track record on their side.

Besides, I don't even agree with Iran and their beliefs either. I'm no shite. Sunnis actually believe in the return of Jesus, if you can believe that.

Edited by NoJustice

If believing this makes you feel any better go right ahead and believe, but answer these questions first.

Who has created weapon after weapon after weapon? Who has the ability to blow up the world hundreds of times over? Who actually used one of those weapons? Who has set themselves up for world dominance?

Everything about our (the US) actions says Old Testament. It doesn't matter to me if we come right out and say it. Seeing is believing. Hell, if I wanted to control the Earth I'd do things exactly like how we're doing it here in America. Not even a little bit different.

You expect Iran to sit back and do nothing to defend themselves? Iran has a bunch of rhetoric on their side, but that's all it is, talk. They might wish and pray it might happen, I'll give you that, but while praying, other people are making it happen. The US/Israel has the actual track record on theirs'.

Besides, I don't even agree with Iran and their beliefs either. I'm no shite. Sunnis actually believe in the return of Jesus, if you can believe that.

You actually are criticizing the U.S. for using what it had at its disposal to save countless U.S. lives after having been attacked during peace oriented negotiations? So, Iran is the wronged party here and needs to defend itself? When, before or after they whipe Israel off the earth? I'm trying man, but I'm not seeing the peaceful Muslim you claim to be.

Edited by 3rdnlng

You actually are criticizing the U.S. for using what it had at its disposal to save countless U.S. lives after having been attacked during peace oriented negotiations?

Out of everything I said this us all you can say in return? The point I was trying to make went way over your head.

I can only base my belief on the information I have. If you want me to change my beliefs, introduce new information that proves this is not what the Iranian regime espouses, and had espoused for 30 years at least. Do not tell me that I haven't read/seen what I have seen, or that I don't understand. Where's the ambiguity in "we want the end of the world to arrive so that the Maudi comes and takes control of the 'Muslim armies'"?

Alexander the Great? The Persian Empire? The Kaiser used chemical weapons :o...does that mean Germany is developing a NBC weapon right now?

What? Didn't these guys create a lot of weapons and both literally dominate the known world, never mind set themselves up for it?

Now, if you were to be dominated by anybody....give our history with Japan/Germany....wouldn't your rather it be the USA? :lol: I don't know, in your case, perhaps you'd rather be dominated by Joy Behar? :P

Oh, and the Chinese and Russians are apparently not the reason why we have so many nukes. Yeah, we just built all of them on our own...because we like them, and nobody in the free press that we have, and they don't, would ever write a story about us having 100s of nukes we didn't need. :rolleyes:

You expect Iran to sit back and do nothing to defend themselves? Iran has a bunch of rhetoric on their side, but that's all it is, talk. They might wish and pray it might happen, I'll give you that, but while praying, other people are making it happen. The US/Israel has the actual track record on their side.

Ok...so why should we allow people who wish/pray for a world war....to have a nuclear weapon?

How does that = defending themselves? '

Where's the defense in..."we have to start a world war so that the Maudi will show up and win it for us"?

A racist? Me? That's laughable to say the least. I shoot back at others that take shots at me. Check my history, fool, I never start hurling insults until some idiot dogs me first. That's when I annihilate all that come in my path.

For self proclaimed geniuses around here you people sure don't know how to rank worth a crap, because that's what you're doing when you call someone an idiot, you're saying that you're not. Get off your high horse or I'll knock you off it.

You're an odd character, who happens to think very highly of himself and I'm guessing a lot higher than what your peers think.

Edited by WorldTraveller

You're an odd character, who happens to think very highly of himself and I'm guessing a lot higher than what your peers think.

Hey. NJ isn't all that bad. I've actually had a conversation or two with him. His slant towards terrorism and the ending of the U.S. seems a little extreme though. :devil:

"The West is convinced that Tehran's real objective is to build an atomic bomb - something which the Jewish state will never accept because its leaders consider a nuclear armed-Iran a threat to its very existence."

What a crock of s**t.

"both Mofaz and Netanyahu deny that Iran was mentioned in the coalition negotiations."

More BS

"President Mahmoud Abbas even went so far as to predict in an interview with Reuters last week that it would be "the end of the world".

It's really flowing, now.

Israelis particularly fear retaliation from Iran's proxy militias - the Hezbollah guerrillas in southern Lebanon and the Hamas fighters in the Gaza Strip. Both are believed to possess large arsenals of rockets which could hit major Israeli towns and cities.

Ha ha ha!!! That made me laugh.

"Netanyahu admires the British wartime premier because he saw the true dangers posed by Nazi Germany to the world at a time when many other politicians argued for appeasing Hitler.

The parallels with modern-day Iran are obvious and Netanyahu is explicit about the dangers he believes are posed by militant Islam: as he puts it, its convulsive power, its cult of death and its ideological zeal."

REALLY????

Dude, seriously, I'm no fan of Israel, but you take your bias to such an extreme that you lose all credibility with anyone who isn't completely in lock step with your philosophy; even people who may be inclined to lend an objective ear to your cause.

Wow, I missed the importance of your Gettysburg Address level post.

Nice response. So every single person that posts on PPP is writing some extremely important "Gettysburg Address" type piece then, huh?

I can only base my belief on the information I have. If you want me to change my beliefs, introduce new information that proves this is not what the Iranian regime espouses, and had espoused for 30 years at least. Do not tell me that I haven't read/seen what I have seen, or that I don't understand. Where's the ambiguity in "we want the end of the world to arrive so that the Maudi comes and takes control of the 'Muslim armies'"?

Alexander the Great? The Persian Empire? The Kaiser used chemical weapons :o...does that mean Germany is developing a NBC weapon right now?

What? Didn't these guys create a lot of weapons and both literally dominate the known world, never mind set themselves up for it?

Now, if you were to be dominated by anybody....give our history with Japan/Germany....wouldn't your rather it be the USA? :lol: I don't know, in your case, perhaps you'd rather be dominated by Joy Behar? :P

Oh, and the Chinese and Russians are apparently not the reason why we have so many nukes. Yeah, we just built all of them on our own...because we like them, and nobody in the free press that we have, and they don't, would ever write a story about us having 100s of nukes we didn't need. :rolleyes:

Ok...so why should we allow people who wish/pray for a world war....to have a nuclear weapon?

How does that = defending themselves? '

Where's the defense in..."we have to start a world war so that the Maudi will show up and win it for us"?

Like I said before, actions speak louder than words. In recent history Iran has only fought with Iraq, we on the hand, have been involved in war after war after war. The proof is in the pudding.

IDK, I don't want to be dominated by anyone. The Japanese in the US were put into internment camps during the War. So you can understand my reluctance in trusting our government.

No one in the world comes close to spending on defense, which is funny to me because we have NEVER fought a WAR on our homeland.

I'm odd, why, because I think for myself? Because I speak my mind? My peers respect me for those very same reasons.

Hey. NJ isn't all that bad. I've actually had a conversation or two with him. His slant towards terrorism and the ending of the U.S. seems a little extreme though. :devil:

I realize you're joking. You know I can't stand terrorism or even violence for that matter and I definitely don't want to see the US come to an end.

Thanks for feeding the trolls idiots. They are multiplying, if you hadn't noticed.

I seriously doubt if NoJustice is a troll. Now this Marcell guy... Nuts or a troll. No if's and's or but's.

Thanks, Jim, you know I'm no troll. I appreciate that. I just have unpopular beliefs.

Dude, seriously, I'm no fan of Israel, but you take your bias to such an extreme that you lose all credibility with anyone who isn't completely in lock step with your philosophy; even people who may be inclined to lend an objective ear to your cause.

If you have been treated the way I've been treated by the Israelis then you would understand. The funny thing is some of you people expect everyone to remember the Holocaust, but you expect us Palestinians to forget about what happened and is still happening to us. So, I'm not the only biased person here, so are many of you.

It just boggles the mind that he can't possibly understand why Israel would even feel threatened. :wacko:

If you have been treated the way I've been treated by the Israelis then you would understand. The funny thing is some of you people expect everyone to remember the Holocaust, but you expect us Palestinians to forget about what happened and is still happening to us. So, I'm not the only biased person here, so are many of you.

From reading your posts I get the feeling that the Israelis will always be wrong and whoever their adversary is will always be right, regardless of the circumstances. Whether I understand, or however you've been treated, is irrelevant to that end. You may have good reason to distrust and dislike the Israelis, but all that means is you have a reason for being biased. It doesn't make your word any more objectively credible.

It just boggles the mind that he can't possibly understand why Israel would even feel threatened. :wacko:

It really makes it hard to take him seriously.