HERE it comes!

So you're saying it's okay for Israel to destroy Iran, in a war, before Iran MIGHT get something WE expect them to get, but in realty don't really have, yet, and not the other way around? Yeah, sounds fair.

Ever read Sun Tzu? Every battle is won BEFORE it's fought. Think about that for a moment.

Israel isn't going to destroy Iran. They are going to attack the nuclear sites. That being said, I've been reading about Israel attacking Iran for four years now so it might just be BS once again.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel isn't going to destroy Iran. They are going to attack the nuclear sites. That being said, I've been reading about Israel attacking Iran for four years now so it might just be BS once again.

I don't see this attack happening on the mountain bunker enrichment site. The better Israeli option would be "beheading" the political regime and taking out the leadership. Israeli is illequipped to take out the latest mountain uranium enrichment site.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/15/world/middleeast/iran-sees-success-in-stalling-on-nuclear-issue.html

I'm starting to wonder if Israel even thinks taking out Iran's nuke capability is in their best interest. A nuclear Iran may actually be a Win-Win for Israel and Iran

Right now Iran's nuke program is Israel's big boogeyman. They've got more important things to worry about than focusing on that pesky Palestinian problem. They can appeal to the International community about big bad Iran wanting to build a bomb and anihilate them. And of course there's the USA. When Iran opens their mouth, Israel gives AIPAC a call to twist a few nutsacks in DC for whatever they want.

Now imagine how big and bad that boogeyman will be once Iran has a bomb?

Iran obviously enjoys their show of defiance to the West. Show their people that they are standing up to The Great Satan and their Zionist puppet state. Helps keep the populace in line. Once they've built a bomb they'll announce to the world that they're now a major power. They'll have a parade in Tehron, then dismantle the bomb and beef up security around it. Every so often they'll put the bomb back together so they can show it off again.

Kinda reminds me of something I heard or read about Kruschev back in the 50s or 60s. He had learned of a battlefield nuke they were developing. He ordered the program shutdown because the decision to use an atomic bomb should come from the top, not somebody on the battlefield. He also wanted to keep a couple of the bombs for parades. Show the world their fancy new weapon, then lock them away til the next parade.

You mean fleshlight, right?

No, I think he was talking about his own...

Very funny! Especially coming from the two stars of Brokeback Mountain 2: Stains on the Wall

Do you have a problem with homosexuals?

Uh oh... Now we have a full blown circle jerk!!! LOL!!! Enjoy fellas!!!

And no, I don't have a problem with homosexuals. Whatever you do in your spare time is your business.

Edited by NoJustice

Uh oh... Now we have a full blown circle jerk!!! LOL!!! Enjoy fellas!!!

And no, I don't have a problem with homosexuals. Whatever you do in your spare time is your business.

Well you're using it as an insult rolleyes.gif

Well you're using it as an insult rolleyes.gif

And using it very well, too!!:devil:

Seriously though, I find homosexuals to be very, very funny!!! They make me laugh!!! How can I hate them? Me and my friends took a trip to the Keys a couple of years back and one of them was standing in front of a club trying to get other gays to enter. He was wearing nothing but a black sailor styled hat, a black thong and black boots. It was hilarious.

On that same night I saw a couple of homosexuals having a lovers' quarrel. One of 'em said something loud in French and then swung his arm all the way back and then slapped the ever living crap out of the other guy. The dude that got slapped just held his check with his palm and cried like a little girl. It was priceless!!

If it weren't for gays, I wouldn't have laughed so hard, that night. I thank them. I really do.

Edited by NoJustice

I'm sure they find Palestinians funny too.

Funny how? What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little f''d up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f'in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? You said I'm funny. How the f am I funny, what the f is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny!

Edited by NoJustice

Yes, trashing Transgenders is now ok in your book? You must be transeoerotic or somthing.

Dude, track Tom down already and get it over with. Your obsession with him has gone too far. Once and for all you have to see if there is anything between you two. It's not healthy for you to suppress all those emotions you're clearly feeling for him.

Dude, track Tom down already and get it over with. Your obsession with him has gone too far. Once and for all you have to see if there is anything between you two. It's not healthy for you to suppress all those emotions you're clearly feeling for him.

You Mormons have to get out of the matchmaking business. Over here it's usually one on one, not 72 on one.

You Mormons have to get out of the matchmaking business. Over here it's usually one on one, not 72 on one.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure someone that lives here in the US of A holds the record for most men in a gang bang. As for one on one, you and Tom will make a lovely couple. You can even get married, now.

Funny how? What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little f''d up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to f'in amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? You said I'm funny. How the f am I funny, what the f is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny!

:censored:

I use that skit alot in real life. Thanks for ruining it :thumbdown:

:censored:

I use that skit alot in real life. Thanks for ruining it :thumbdown:

This board is full of Kevin Costners, isn't it? Or is it Whitney Houstons? It's hard to tell.

Edited by NoJustice

This board is full of Kevin Costners, isn't it? Or is it Whitney Houstons?

Give it up dude. Whitney Houston died a couple weeks ago. Kevin Costner's career died sometime in the 90s (Waterworldish)

Tho I am looking forward to the History® Channel's upcoming Hatfield & McCoys mini-series with Costner and Bill Paxton