HERE it comes!

"The West is convinced that Tehran's real objective is to build an atomic bomb - something which the Jewish state will never accept because its leaders consider a nuclear armed-Iran a threat to its very existence."

What a crock of s**t.

Yeah, it's hard to understand why the Israeli leadership would consider a country led by ayatollahs who say Israel must be wiped off the map would ever consider a nuclear Iran a threat. Absolutely mind-boggling. I mean, who would consider the cultural survivors of a genocidal pogrom to feel at all threatened by a country that threatens them with genocide again and has nuclear weapons? Completely mystifying. Those Jews are just completely unreasonable in not seeing that "wipe off the face of the earth" as stated by a country pursuing weapons that could do exactly that is a completely friendly, peaceful expression of international relations, and in no way should be interpreted as any sort of threat.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's hard to understand why the Israeli leadership would consider a country led by ayatollahs who say Israel must be wiped off the map would ever consider a nuclear Iran a threat. Absolutely mind-boggling. I mean, who would consider the cultural survivors of a genocidal pogrom to feel at all threatened by a country that threatens them with genocide again and has nuclear weapons? Completely mystifying. Those Jews are just completely unreasonable in not seeing that "wipe off the face of the earth" as stated by a country pursuing weapons that could do exactly that is a completely friendly, peaceful expression of international relations, and in no way should be interpreted as any sort of threat.

Iran would never use nukes on Israel. You're a fool to believe such a thing.

Oh, BTW, I wasn't done. I listed more lines from that steaming pile of crap of an article.

Edited by NoJustice

Iran would never use nukes on Israel. You're a fool to believe such a thing.

I never said I thought they would.

ISRAEL thinks they would. You - somehow - think that it's completely unbelievable that Israel should feel threatened by a nuclear Iran. Iran has STATED that Israel needs to be wiped off the map.

How in the hell do you reach the conclusion that Israel's fears are bull ****?

I never said I thought they would.

ISRAEL thinks they would. You - somehow - think that it's completely unbelievable that Israel should feel threatened by a nuclear Iran. Iran has STATED that Israel needs to be wiped off the map.

How in the hell do you reach the conclusion that Israel's fears are bull ****?

You're being serious? That's a serious question?

You're smart enough to figure out why I think it's all a crock of s**t.

You're being serious? That's a serious question?

You're smart enough to figure out why I think it's all a crock of s**t.

I'll tell you what: I'm going to tell you that I'm going to feed you to a wood chipper.

Then I'm going to go out and buy an industrial-sized wood chipper, far more than I need for a suburban homeowner.

You tell me if that makes you feel threatened.

If Iran ever tried to "destroy Israel", that would be the end of one country, for sure, but that one country isn't Israel. You know it, I know it and Iran surely knows it. So let's not play stupid here, okay? Israel wants to be the loan nuclear power in the region. Nothing more, nothing less.

If Iran ever tried to "destroy Israel", that would be the end of one country, for sure, but that one country isn't Israel. You know it, I know it and Iran surely knows it. So let's not play stupid here, okay? Israel wants to be the loan nuclear power in the region. Nothing more, nothing less.

How many nukes would it take to do damage to Israel?

I guess Israel never heard of Pakistan eh?

How many nukes would it take to do damage to Israel?

I guess Israel never heard of Pakistan eh?

Just one, I'm sure, but why would you do that when you know that will be the end of your own existence? Why?

I forgot about Pakistan.

Edited by NoJustice

1) "lone"

2) This ain't the Russians making bland, empty threats to protect their sphere of influence in Eastern Europe. Iran is a country that already attacks Israel by proxy (i.e. Hezbollah), has threatened much worse, and is developing the means to make good on that threat. And Israel isn't threatened?

Just one, I'm sure, but why would you do that when you know that will be the end of your own existence? Why?

You are operating under the assumption that Iran will just start firing nukes from home. If I was Israel, I'd be much more worried of Iran's proxies.

They got you guys good. Hook, line and sinker. Buy into the hype. Buy into the fear mongering. It's all BS!!!!! Israel has big bro, the USA, on their side. They ain't going nowhere.

They got you guys good. Hook, line and sinker. Buy into the hype. Buy into the fear mongering. It's all BS!!!!! Israel has big bro, the USA, on their side. They ain't going nowhere.

When all else fails, blame propaganda. Yes you're right, I'm brainwashed by the Zionist media entity.

1) "lone"

2) This ain't the Russians making bland, empty threats to protect their sphere of influence in Eastern Europe. Iran is a country that already attacks Israel by proxy (i.e. Hezbollah), has threatened much worse, and is developing the means to make good on that threat. And Israel isn't threatened?

Good for you, you found a word I misspelled!! Congrats!!! I was wrong anyways, Pakistan has nukes.

When all else fails, blame propaganda. Yes you're right, I'm brainwashed by the Zionist media entity.

Okay, you got me, the jig is up. It's all propaganda. Iran will get nukes and Israel will be wiped off the map. Iran will rule the world. You're right. I'm sorry.

Iran would never use nukes on Israel.

Oh, well, if you say so.

Hey, someone get Israel on the phone. Tell them that regardless of the whole "We'll blow Israel off the map" stuff they hear from Iran, an unknown poster on an obscure political message board buried in the basement of a football message board for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 12 years says the coast is clear and it will never happen.

Okay, you got me, the jig is up. It's all propaganda. Iran will get nukes and Israel will be wiped off the map. Iran will rule the world. You're right. I'm sorry.

No one said that. What is being argued is that it is normal for Israel to feel threatened based on the open threats of Iran and the constant attacks by Hamas, Hez'bollah (sp?) and other fringe militant groups. It is normal that a culture with this kind of history in the back of their minds to be hawkish rather than sit around and wait for the rest of the world to become normal.

Oh, well, if you say so.

Hey, someone get Israel on the phone. Tell them that regardless of the whole "We'll blow Israel off the map" stuff they hear from Iran, an unknown poster on an obscure political message board buried in the basement of a football message board for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 12 years says the coast is clear and it will never happen.

So you're saying it's okay for Israel to destroy Iran, in a war, before Iran MIGHT get something WE expect them to get, but in realty don't really have, yet, and not the other way around? Yeah, sounds fair.

Ever read Sun Tzu? Every battle is won BEFORE it's fought. Think about that for a moment.

Edited by NoJustice

Ever read Sun Tzu? Every battle is won BEFORE it's fought. Think about that for a moment.

Admittedly, I had never read Sun Tzu. I saw the book once and thought, "Man, that thing looks involved. Can someone break it down to like a sentence or two?"

Now it all makes sense.