Oh Boy, the Birthers are gonna love this.

http://www.breitbart...ndonesia-Hawaii

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel

Out!@#$ingstanding.

Im sure this will be written off by the left as 'desparation.'

Ya know....the SAME left that felt a hit piece about a teenage Mitt Romney with shady facts, questionable third party testimonials and full of innuendo was"hard hitting investigative journalism."

Edited by RkFast

http://www.breitbart...ndonesia-Hawaii

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/obama-in-college-made-his-latino-maids-cry

"Just as she was finishing, Reggie wandered out of the kitchen, drunker than I was. He came over and threw his arm around my shoulder. “Obama! Great party, man!” He threw Regina a sloppy grin. “Let me tell you, Regina, Obama and me go way back. Should have seen our parties last year, back at the dorms. Man, you remember that time we stayed up the whole weekend? Forty hours, no sleep. Started Saturday morning and didn’t stop till [sic] Monday.”

I tried to change the subject, but Reggie was on a roll. “I’m telling you, Regina, it was wild. When the maids show up Monday morning, we were all still sitting in the hallway, looking like zombies. Bottles everywhere. Cigarette butts. Newspapers. That spot where Jimmy threw up . . .” Reggie turned to me and started to laugh, spilling more beer on the rug. “You remember, don’t you, man? **** was so bad, those little old Mexican ladies started to cry. ‘Dios Mio,’ one of ‘em says, and the other one starts patting her on the back. Oh ****, we were crazy….”

Obama picking on poor Hispanics.

Out!@#$ingstanding.

Im sure this will be written off by the left as 'desparation.'

Ya know....the SAME left that felt a hit piece about a teenage Mitt Romney with shady facts, questionable third party testimonials and full of innuendo was"hard hitting investigative journalism."

I wonder how many networks will run this story?

I wonder how many networks will run this story?

Actually, they all will.

To try and paint ALL oppostion to Mr. Obama and his policies as extremist "birthers"

Its nothing new, they pushed the story in 2008, they'll push it again in 2012.

The question is, will they report on this ? ?

UNEXPECTEDLY! Index of U.S. Leading Economic Indicators Falls 0.1%.

Bloomberg

Seven Times in 2008 Obama Promised To Create 7 Million New Jobs.

Buzzfeed

Six Times Obama Promised To Cut The Deficit.

Buzzfeed

Man, how bad did the right look during the whole birther thing?? LMAO.

And some are still holding on!

RIP Breitbart!!!!

I think most people who weren't raving liberal shills were able to accept that the birthers weren't representative of "the right" as much as they were representative of the tin foil hat crowd.

I think most people who weren't raving liberal shills were able to accept that the birthers weren't representative of "the right" as much as they were representative of the tin foil hat crowd.

Polling was pretty telling that it wasn't just the tinfoil crowd. A lot on the far right believed in the conspiracy.

Polling was pretty telling that it wasn't just the tinfoil crowd. A lot on the far right believed in the conspiracy.

Wait, are we believing polls now? I thought they were crap. Weren't they crap in another thread?

I was never a "birther" but thought Obama should have put this to rest early on. I also felt that the MSM should have at least checked into things rather than ignore it. Now, as far as this pamphlet goes, if it is a legit pamphlet and not some made up thing, then it is an indication that there may be some truth in the birthers' arguments.

You have a poll of who believed in the birther issue based on whether they were in the tinfoil crowd? Who ran that poll, PPP? :lol:

Wait, are we believing polls now? I thought they were crap. Weren't they crap in another thread?

I am a pollster guy. You must have me confused.

You have a poll of who believed in the birther issue based on whether they were in the tinfoil crowd? Who ran that poll, PPP? :lol:

There were polls showing a good chunk of Republicans believed the. Birthers claims.

I am a pollster guy. You must have me confused.

There were polls showing a good chunk of Republicans believed the. Birthers claims.

Sure enough, I found your poll which says 51% of Republicans are birthers.

Poll conducted by?

PPP. And if you really are "a pollster guy," you know PPP would not exist if it wasn't on the payroll of DailyKos.

Still, it compares equally with the 2006 poll from University of Ohio/Scripps Howard poll that found 50.9% of registered Democrats are "Truthers."

But yeah...it's the Republicans who are crazy. Democrats are perfectly normal.

Create a new narrative, would you?

Sure enough, I found your poll which says 51% of Republicans are birthers.

Poll conducted by?

PPP. And if you really are "a pollster guy," you know PPP would not exist if it wasn't on the payroll of DailyKos.

Still, it compares equally with the 2006 poll from University of Ohio/Scripps Howard poll that found 50.9% of registered Democrats are "Truthers."

But yeah...it's the Republicans who are crazy. Democrats are perfectly normal.

Create a new narrative, would you?

I remebered a poll that around 30% of R's believed Obama wasn't born here. Didn't think it was as high as 51%.

There were a good number of Democrats who were "truthers" as well. People love a good conspiracy.

So rasmussen cool but not PPP? Okay....

These are sort of opinions that form when the country is so divided politically. People believe the worst of the other side. Kind of sad really. It bothers me so much on shows like The Ed Show that he just sits there for an hour just blaming the Republicans for everything wrong in the world. Same could be said for other political shows on Fox.