IF there is a Hard Knock, OBD should say "NO"

I'm a huge Bills fan. I've been a fan since birth pretty much. I've haven't seen a playoff game since 1999, a Superbowl since 1993 and a team over .500 since 2004 and some of you think hard knocks will be a distraction. I guess the Bills organization has been distracted since 1999. I think the Bills NEED hard knocks to announce that Buffalo is an actual NFL team that has great players and is a great place to play and live. Maybe we'd attract more free agents and get a better following. We've been an after thought for too long and I'm tired of being the butt of jokes. We need as much exposure as possible. once we become relevant again, then we can afford to turn down hard knocks. It'll be like the ugly girl turning down the quaterback of the high school football team because we're afraid our image will be hurt. We have an image but it ain't a good one. How bad could this be for us? What are we gonna do? Miss the playoffs, get blown out in a Super Bowl, or get humiiliated on Monday night football by the Patriots 57 to 17? :doh:

Edited by Big Curt

I think the Bills NEED hard knocks to announce that Buffalo is an actual NFL team that has great players and is a great place to play and live. Maybe we'd attract more free agents and get a better following.

No free agent is signing up because the Bills were on Hard Knocks once.

No free agent is signing up because the Bills were on Hard Knocks once.

While I don't want them doing it - I disagree. FAs want to know that they aren't disappearing into obscurity. Further, young players have never seen what buffalo could be for them. If I'm 25 and hitting free agency next year- buffalo hasn't been to the playoffs in over a decade, the superbowls and hall of famers are 20 years ago.... I'm sure without cash flying at them many wouldn't even think of buffalo. Obviously winning is a waaaaay better answer though.

Yeah. We're not a large market team with a national following, so the Bills will never get a whiff at anything like that kind of programming...

At this point I think they would make the show with any team. I would watch it with any of the 32 teams, no matter how good/bad they are. I like to see the behind the scenes stuff that the players, coaches, and front office people do. I actually found myself enjoying Hard Knocks-Jets. Certainly not because it was the Jets, but because it was interesting. And they served up that little Woodhead kid to Billy B on a platter.