Revisionist History

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/05/15/obama-drops-his-name-into-presidential-biographies/

Because Twitter was such a big deal for Calvin Cooledge and the Civil Rights Movement was concerned with DAD

From the comments section:

"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning-the sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done. President Obama saw this and said "I was totally going to do it in 5 days and get in two days of golf, but whatever."

Wow!

I can understand if you beef up your own biography, people can understand that.

But to add yourself to many of the other Presidents biographies ? ?

Arrogance doesn't begin to cover it.

It’s difficult to decide which of these are the lamest. The entry on JFK has to be in the running, though, with its proud declaration that Obama signed a proclamation! That must have been hard work, eh?

The entry for Carter makes it sound like the Department of Energy is somehow separate from Obama’s administration, when it’s as integral as any Cabinet department; “works with” is nonsensical.

The Nixon entry doesn’t even try to differentiate anything Obama does from any other President in the last 40 years.

Hot Air

I thought that article was satire.

It's not. Good Lord... :wacko:

It's amazing to me how fast the Twitter world blows this stuff into one big joke.

Link here.

Some funnier ones:

- In 1803, Jefferson bought the Louisiana Purchase for $233 million in today's dollars, which Obama spent while you read this.

Obama at the Last Supper

- On that fateful day in 1937, Obama offered to fly Amelia Earhart's Model 10 Electra to Howland Island. She refused.

- Prometheus brought fire down from the mountaintop. Obama capped its carbon emissions.

- General Eisenhower invaded Europe. Historians rank this as almost as audacious as Pres. Obama's Bin Laden raid.

Edited by LABillzFan

A crown of thorns would be better for the way the evil Republicans persecuted him.

Everyone knows he'd have done more for the economy and unemployment in his first two years if only that meddlin' Republican majority didn't get in the way.

Do you guys ever get tired of jerking each other off?

We're just a bunch of guys on a hack political forum. Your question is better posed to the White House press corps.

Since there is no real defense for such a silly, self-centered action by the Obama White House, when we have a good laugh at his expense you can expect this type of standard, crude, off point distraction by the left.

In this case, BFBF

What a surprise,...........good thing I was sitting down.

Are you kidding me? After eight years of listening to dolts like yourself piss all over any word uttered from Bush, mocking his lack of intellect and challenging the way he leads the country, you CAN'T expect us to idly sit by and watch this idiot melt down in public and not mock him just a little. He's begging to be mocked.

Barack Obama makes George W. Bush look like a scholar and Billy Joe Hobert look like a leader. I'm going to mock him so hard that I hope his narcissistic, "I won, you lost...get on the back of the bus" progressive stupidity will hide under a rock for as long as I'm alive.

Edited by LABillzFan

Sorry BFBF, he absolutlely deserves ridicule and mocking for this. He comes across as a MAJOR tool and whoever thought that this would be a good idea should be fired and that page taken down, immediately...