Russell Wilson already threatening.

Excuse me? You are calling me out because of what exactly?

The ONLY objection I have to Russell Wilson has NOTHING to do with Russell Wilson. People knocking TJ Graham because the Bills had the temerity to select him instead is ridiculous.

Please show me where I've knocked Wilson.

If you don't want to read all my posts in this thread to gain some measure of context before calling me out, then STFU.

GO BILLS!!!

I NEVER said that you knocked Wilson.

You got on a guy who went on record as not liking the Graham Pick. -After 12 years of NO PLAYOFFS for this team, It's okay to question a pick. Especially when that pick is frickin' TINY by NFL standards. I embrace the fact that Russell is doubted by so many because of his size. You should feel the same about Graham if you like him that much. We'll see who's career does what. As for your posting, I don't mind it at all. -It's all the thought-policing that really chaps my a$$. -We are ALL allowed to criticize picks we don't like.

And really? -STFU???, I had you down as being better than that, K-9.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is so ignorant I can't even describe it in words.

Please try. Or are you another one who just chimes in without reading what I've posted in this thread?

GO BILLS!!!

You got on a guy who went on record as not liking the Graham Pick. -After 12 years of NO PLAYOFFS for this team, It's okay to question a pick. Especially when that pick is frickin' TINY by NFL standards. I embrace the fact that Russell is doubted by so many because of his size. You should feel the same about Graham if you like him that much. We'll see who's career does what. As for your posting, I don't mind it at all. -It's all the thought-policing that really chaps my a$$. -We are ALL allowed to criticize picks we don't like.

So it makes sense to insult TJ Graham because the Bills didn't take Wilson. Or is 'stick boy' a term of endearment for a WR? Question the pick all you want but there is no need to put Graham down for it. It wasn't his fault the Bills picked him. That's what I "got" on the guy for.

I NEVER once said anything negative about Russell Wilson. Indeed, I'm on record with opposite sentiments. And Graham's size is just as irrelevant to me as well. So don't tell me I 'embrace' any doubt about Wilson because of his size. I object to people putting words in my mouth just as much as you object to the thought police.

So if you're gonna lump me in with the "YOU VILL DOO VOT VEE SAY" crowd as you put it or see fit to otherwise hurl condescending insults towards people, being told to STFU can hardly be surprising to you.

GO BILLS!!!

Oh **** I quoted the wrong post, I was going to quote #34's post sorry.

No problem. We've all done that around here at one time or another. I'm glad I didn't tell you to STFU, too.

GO BILLS!!!

Did these shows say they hated to say I told you so before talking about how Russell Wilson may unseat Tarvaris Jackson? You're gloating about a rookie camp report. Have you read the rookie camp reports on our guys? It means nothing.

Means nothing?

EVERYTHING means something in the offseason pal. That's why NFL news writes about it, ESPN talks about it, and why people come here every day. -It's football, however insignificant.

Plus, it does my heart good to see a kid many slated as MAYBE a UDFA, get his shot at the golden ticket. -Whether we drafted him, or not.

And another thing... Don't expect me to sterilize my threads to suit your delicate sensibilities. If a little sarcasm is too heavy for your mind to digest, then this board could be a problem for you.

Did you ever think that the Bills wanted a QB in next years draft?

So it makes sense to insult TJ Graham because the Bills didn't take Wilson. Or is 'stick boy' a term of endearment for a WR? Question the pick all you want but there is no need to put Graham down for it. It wasn't his fault the Bills picked him. That's what I "got" on the guy for.

:lol: Who are you, his Momma?!

Is stick-boy truly the worst thing you ever heard someone called?

Even at face-value, it's just a PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION.

If I call Fitzpatrick Fro-face, or Grizzly Adams, will it hurt his reputation more than the 23 INT's he threw last season? -Give me a frickin' break.

Anyways, I'm not upset. I'll just do the same thing the last guy you told to STFU probably did.

-Laugh in your face. :w00t:

Edited by #34fan

If I call Fitzpatrick Fro-face, or Grizzly Adams, will it hurt his reputation more than the 23 INT's he threw last season? -Give me a frickin' break.

Anyways, I'm not upset. I'll just do the same thing the last guy you told to STFU probably did.

I'm sure you needed to stand on a stool to laugh in my face.

Let us know when you're ready to join the grownups.

GO BILLS!!!

Why don't you see him step foot on the field first, and by the way Logan Mankins had a 3rd round grade and was drafted in the 1st. Now he's an all-pro.

Why don't you see him step foot on the field first, and by the way Logan Mankins had a 3rd round grade and was drafted in the 1st. Now he's an all-pro.

To answer your question about the QB, I really hope that's the plan.

So much of this sport is based on speculation, and regardless of what other fans say, it's a part they really enjoy.

Wilson's got a lot to prove, but he's one of those kids that grabs your attention from day 1.

To answer your question about the QB, I really hope that's the plan.

So much of this sport is based on speculation, and regardless of what other fans say, it's a part they really enjoy.

Wilson's got a lot to prove, but he's one of those kids that grabs your attention from day 1.

It's just all a PR stunt with Wilson, you know that right?

It's just all a PR stunt with Wilson, you know that right?

Okay, Breathe in. -hssssssssssssssst. Breathe out. Pshhhhhhhhhhhht. There, I'm better now.

What makes you say that exactly Rex?

You mean with a passrush that height might become an issue that is otherwise non-existent in flag football or drills? His biggest question mark is the one thing isolated and removed from these camps. he obviously had an arm and was smart. Doesn't mean he can survive if he's the smallest guy on the field any given play.

Yep, just so, that's exactly what I mean. Not to mention he's in mini-camp playing against the quality of player he's been facing - many of whom won't make the 53 man or won't start in the league.

It was right after ROOKIE OTA's that it was announ.ced

Yah, I'm sure there's an element of PR manipulation in there somewhere.

I think it's okay to try to generate interest in an offense with no clear-cut starter at QB.

Also, it puts all the would-be competitors on notice. I wouldn't expect anything less from Pete "compete" Caroll.

Yah, I'm sure there's an element of PR manipulation in there somewhere.

I think it's okay to try to generate interest in an offense with no clear-cut starter at QB.

Also, it puts all the would-be competitors on notice. I wouldn't expect anything less from Pete "compete" Caroll.

I understand you wanted us to draft him, but you should've waited till after he started a couple of games or so and had over an 80 passer rating to create a thread like this. Also "I told you so" threads don't help the bills because you can't fix the past.

Means nothing?

EVERYTHING means something in the offseason pal. That's why NFL news writes about it, ESPN talks about it, and why people come here every day. -It's football, however insignificant.

Plus, it does my heart good to see a kid many slated as MAYBE a UDFA, get his shot at the golden ticket. -Whether we drafted him, or not.

And another thing... Don't expect me to sterilize my threads to suit your delicate sensibilities. If a little sarcasm is too heavy for your mind to digest, then this board could be a problem for you.

Gloating about a review from rookie camp isn't sarcasm, it's stupid. I was just pointing out that you obviously do not hate to say I told you so, since you do it without any significant evidence of being correct.

I understand you wanted us to draft him, but you should've waited till after he started a couple of games or so and had over an 80 passer rating to create a thread like this. Also "I told you so" threads don't help the bills because you can't fix the past.

Rex, I'm pretty sure that NONE of these threads actually helps out the Bills.

Secondly, The title of the thread was never "I told you so." Months ago, I made a statement suggesting that if Wilson ever made it to someone's camp, established starters and veteran QB's would need to look over their shoulders. So you see, the title is apropriate, and within the context of the linked NFLnews article.

I'm high on Russell Wilson. Until he officially crashes, and burns, I will root for the kid to succeed.

I like Russell Wilson, Wisconsin is my favorite college team, but how can you try to knock Graham for his size and then dismiss Wilson's as if it's irrelevant?

Not sure what you're talking about. -This is what I said:

"I embrace the fact that Russell is doubted by so many because of his size. You should feel the same about Graham if you like him that much. We'll see who's career does what. As for your posting, I don't mind it at all. -It's all the thought-policing that really chaps my a$$. -We are ALL allowed to criticize picks we don't like."

I have no beef with TJ Graham at all, but please help me understand how a QB as limited a Fitz can use a small speedster???

If Wilson was off the table, why not a bigger target?

Means nothing?

Wow, and here I thought NFL news and ESPN fluff up every little insignificant tidbit because there's rather a dearth of actual meaningful football news at this time of year.

You mean the performance of rookies against other rookies in rookie minicamp actually means something, other than which UDFA will be given a chance to come forward with the team?

Who woulda thunk?

(Note: example of actual sarcasm)