Movie Director George Lucas LMAO

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/george-lucas-grady-ranch/7883

Summary:

Lucas owns big-a$$ piece of land in Marin County (north of SF) and wants to build a movie studio there

Neighbors and local homeowner association fight him at every turn and tell him to f*** off

Lucas decides to get revenge on neighbors and local homeowner association by proposing low-income housing instead (which do not require detailed environmental studies and permits to build)

:lol:

Summary:

Lucas owns big-a$$ piece of land in Marin County (north of SF) and wants to build a movie studio there

Neighbors and local homeowner association fight him at every turn and tell him to f*** off

Lucas decides to get revenge on neighbors and local homeowner association by proposing low-income housing instead (which do not require detailed environmental studies and permits to build)

That's awesome. The homeowners associations are going to look like complete jackwagons if and when they try to fight that proposal.

Edited by Koko78

That's awesome. The homeowners associations are going to look like complete jackwagons if and when they try to fight that proposal.

Well, we'll see, won't we?

Because if they do:

"Marin County. You will never find a more wretched hive of liberal scum and hypocrisy."

Will then also be true. Marin is where the Grateful Dead live, along with a ton of other jam band...luminaries?

Wonder if they will still be signing:

"And the rich man in his summer home,

Singing "Just leave well enough alone"

But his pants are down, his cover's blown" (Link here)

if this happens?

"Throwing Stones" indeed.

Well, we'll see, won't we?

Because if they do:

"Marin County. You will never find a more wretched hive of liberal scum and hypocrisy."

Will then also be true. Marin is where the Grateful Dead live, along with a ton of other jam band...luminaries?

Wonder if they will still be signing:

"And the rich man in his summer home,

Singing "Just leave well enough alone"

But his pants are down, his cover's blown" (Link here)

if this happens?

"Throwing Stones" indeed.

Liberal hypocrites?? Say it ain't so!!

Summary:

Classic.

I've had to up to Marin County area several times the last couple months(family events plus our son is going to Sonoma State this fall. This fact horrifies me but that could be another thread)and it's just absolutely beautiful there. I can't imagine either option really. I'm kind of confused because I just read a article last week that Lucas was strongly considering building in Walnut Creek, Ca which is very close to me. Approximately 1100 employees if my math is correct and would be great for the area. Maybe Lucas just using this as leverage some way I don't know.

I've had to up to Marin County area several times the last couple months(family events plus our son is going to Sonoma State this fall. This fact horrifies me but that could be another thread)and it's just absolutely beautiful there. I can't imagine either option really. I'm kind of confused because I just read a article last week that Lucas was strongly considering building in Walnut Creek, Ca which is very close to me. Approximately 1100 employees if my math is correct and would be great for the area. Maybe Lucas just using this as leverage some way I don't know.

Frankly I find it embarrassing that a guy like Lucas, who espouses the standard liberal view that the problem with this world is we're not doing enough to help the poor and downtrodden, is now using the poor and downtrodden as a vengeful and disgusting plague he will unleash on the wealthy for not bending to his will.

Liberals are crazy.

Frankly I find it embarrassing that a guy like Lucas, who espouses the standard liberal view that the problem with this world is we're not doing enough to help the poor and downtrodden, is now using the poor and downtrodden as a vengeful and disgusting plague he will unleash on the wealthy for not bending to his will.

Liberals are crazy.

I've said it before I'll say it again it's so easy for liberals to be hypocrites.

Liberals are crazy.

Like Obama and all the radicals. Any means to a end.

Marin County, the new low income project area? This schit is fun to laugh at, but you guys have gotta be kidding me. His threats mean nothing. Regardless, CA is going to either fall off the continent and be no more after the next big earthquake, or just fall into the sea because of the weight of it's debt. I know, I lived a little bit of that life and escaped.

Marin County, the new low income project area? This schit is fun to laugh at, but you guys have gotta be kidding me. His threats mean nothing. Regardless, CA is going to either fall off the continent and be no more after the next big earthquake, or just fall into the sea because of the weight of it's debt. I know, I lived a little bit of that life and escaped.

And if California slides into the ocean,

like the mystics and statistics say it will,

I predict this motel will be standing

until I pay my bill.