what do you think of the zeitgeist films by peter joseph?

what do you think of the zeitgeist films by peter joseph? :beer:

all 3 of them?

what do you think of jaque fresco and a resource based economy where decisions are made through the scientific method?

Isn't Zeitgeist the name of Led Zeppelin's fourth album?

My openly Marxist friend sent me a link to the first one. I tried to watch it with an open mind & made it through about 5 minutes of pompous melodramatic nonsense before cutting it off.

I remember the narrator stating cryptically that if people stopped consuming the whole economy would collapse, which is about as enlightening as saying if it stopped raining the river would cease to exist.

When the guy said, very prophetically I might add, "We don't only need to, we HAVE to," I was done & still make fun of my friend for being such a dupe.

Yeah. What do you think In Through the Out Door, Outhouses of the Holy, II, and Intestinal Graffiti were all about?

Holy Crap you're right. And their most famous album was "Dark Side of the Moon" which I used to think was celestial but now I just think it is gross.

My openly Marxist friend sent me a link to the first one. I tried to watch it with an open mind & made it through about 5 minutes of pompous melodramatic nonsense before cutting it off.

I remember the narrator stating cryptically that if people stopped consuming the whole economy would collapse, which is about as enlightening as saying if it stopped raining the river would cease to exist.

When the guy said, very prophetically I might add, "We don't only need to, we HAVE to," I was done & still make fun of my friend for being such a dupe.

you should watch on the fractional reserve system of banking. i wish i could get free money, i would be rich too!

I got really freaked out by the "false flag" parts of the Zeitgeist films...

Don't remind us that MARCELL is not only a wiki warrior, but also can't use the search function...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/107583-zeitgeistthe-biggest-wtf-ive-had-in-a-long-time/page__p__1745235__hl__zeitgeist__fromsearch__1#entry1745235