Coach Gailey…

Watched all the rookie mini-camp vids earlier...he does mention Corp in one of them, basically saying "he did some things well and needs to work on some things"...pretty much his standard assessment of everyone. I did notice, and perhaps it is the Vince Young "distraction" at work, but Gailey seemed to already be in full on, end of the season, irritation mode with the media! Every question they asked seemed to be a dumb one, to him... :lol:

Every question they asked seemed to be a dumb one, to him... :lol:

To be fair, they usually are..what's he supposed to say? Yeah, in three days I got to know each of the 40 or so player personally and understand what their full strengths, weaknesses, and potential are going to be?

Edited by jeremy2020

Gailey is so football smart ! The answer about not giving advice to see how the rookies handle interacting with the veteran"s was a great answer the guy just has most all the right answers & i love the i don't give grades thing ! You'd think after as many times as the media guys have heard that they may change the question ..

Edited by T master

"They are what they we thought they were!"

Didn't like his comment about not giving advice to the rookies on handling veterens. It's better to direct them in the direction you want them to go than to have them learn bad habits that need to be broken and retrain them the way you want if they don't do what you hope for.

"They are what they we thought they were!"

Didn't like his comment about not giving advice to the rookies on handling veterens. It's better to direct them in the direction you want them to go than to have them learn bad habits that need to be broken and retrain them the way you want if they don't do what you hope for.

People tend to learn better when they're allowed to fail trying it their way first.