MLS Getting Better

meazza

Nice! I love the idea of MLS attracting some of the world's best as they get on in years...I think the MLS is just about at the point where I'm going to start following it more closely. Thanks for posting the good news.

Nice! I love the idea of MLS attracting some of the world's best as they get on in years...I think the MLS is just about at the point where I'm going to start following it more closely. Thanks for posting the good news.

The Montreal Impact are doing their best to attract Serie A old talent like Bernardo Corradi, Matteo Ferrari and Marco Di Vaio.

If they manage to get Totti I'll be a fan devil.gif

The Montreal Impact are doing their best to attract Serie A old talent like Bernardo Corradi, Matteo Ferrari and Marco Di Vaio.

If they manage to get Totti I'll be a fan devil.gif

That'd be great if MLS signed that thumb-suckin' sumbitch!

I know jack about MLS or soccer for that matter, but woke up from a nice nap to see the EPL match on tv today..Man City vs QPR. Caught the last 30 minutes or so

Seems like Man City is quite like the Bills. Long time (46 years i think)since they have won the EPL, and with a win at home agaisnt the worst road team in the league, the title was theirs. This QBR tyeam was in danger of being relegated as well. Think Stillers 3rd stringers vs our starters at home to end the playoff drought.No way they could lose.

So of course they go down 2-1, and the fans are openely crying/disgusted/dejected and pissed. End of regulation and they are still down, but they put up 5 minutes extra time..and sure as chit these bastard get two goals for the win. The emotion of the fans was unbeliveable...I had no idea who/what/why was happening..but got in such a short time that win meant the world to them..much like a Superbowl would for us. I really was pulling for the at the end, anf felt so happy for their fans.

I know jack about MLS or soccer for that matter, but woke up from a nice nap to see the EPL match on tv today..Man City vs QPR. Caught the last 30 minutes or so

Seems like Man City is quite like the Bills. Long time (46 years i think)since they have won the EPL, and with a win at home agaisnt the worst road team in the league, the title was theirs. This QBR tyeam was in danger of being relegated as well. Think Stillers 3rd stringers vs our starters at home to end the playoff drought.No way they could lose.

So of course they go down 2-1, and the fans are openely crying/disgusted/dejected and pissed. End of regulation and they are still down, but they put up 5 minutes extra time..and sure as chit these bastard get two goals for the win. The emotion of the fans was unbeliveable...I had no idea who/what/why was happening..but got in such a short time that win meant the world to them..much like a Superbowl would for us. I really was pulling for the at the end, anf felt so happy for their fans.

Man City was purchased by one of those Arab ultra billionaires which helped them a lot.

TBH i don't watch EPL.