Mitt Romney up by EIGHT everywhere

+1 for boob guy.

How can a breast man be out of touch (No pun intended)? He doesn't need help beyond some intense D cup therapy. Oh, that's right, this thread topic is about the incumbent and his rivals. Well, they are just boobs in the "other" sense of the word....

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't a legitimate poll. It was a call back poll for prior interviewers. Interesting nonetheless.

RealClearPolitics does a nice job of tracking the polls: RealClearPolitics

yup. that's where i've been watching. but things have been trending in romney's favor recently. despite this, the all important electoral vote map hasn't changed a bit.

From Yes We Can! to emulating George W Bush's 2004 re-election strategy

Forward!

Just like in football, a W is a W. or how bout a golf analogy? chipping in from 50 yards for birdie amounts to the same score as tapping in. no one said this would be a tap in. i don't care if he has to hole out fromm 220 with a 3 iron so long as he does it.

Just like in football, a W is a W. or how bout a golf analogy? chipping in from 50 yards for birdie amounts to the same score as tapping in. no one said this would be a tap in. i don't care if he has to hole out fromm 220 with a 3 iron so long as he does it.

Why?

yup. that's where i've been watching. but things have been trending in romney's favor recently. despite this, the all important electoral vote map hasn't changed a bit.

Except for, y'know, North Carolina...which was so important that it was chosen as the site of the Dem's National Convention.

In fact, this morning Rasmussen notes that after being in a dead heat for NC, Romney now leads Obama 51-43.

So no...the electoral map has changed. But you keep telling yourself everything is okay.

Edited by LABillzFan

I went to a much much much worse school than Bucknell and that should make you feel a lot better because obviously you put a lot of stock in such things.

And really, you could use some help. Your posts are getting more and more awkward for you.

So, the choice was actually big boobs or completely flat, not even mosquito bites? :lol:

Except for, y'know, North Carolina...which was so important that it was chosen as the site of the Dem's National Convention.

In fact, this morning Rasmussen notes that after being in a dead heat for NC, Romney now leads Obama 51-43.

So no...the electoral map has changed. But you keep telling yourself everything is okay.

We haven't even seen the beginning of the wishful thinking on this.

Wisconsin has now been taken out of blue, after having been shaded that way for a long time. So... it HAS changed a bit.

I think Obama will win Colorado and NH for 13 more, but nothing else and will lose by 10. Then again, Oregon is in play according to what I've seen. Oregon!

Couldn't care less about the polls or who would win if the election was held now. There is a lot of time between now and November and my bet is that both guys will do plenty of damage to themselves and each other. A lot can happen and it will be very close.

Couldn't care less about the polls or who would win if the election was held now. There is a lot of time between now and November and my bet is that both guys will do plenty of damage to themselves and each other. A lot can happen and it will be very close.

Thats quite the bet, Riverboat Adam. Not only are you betting on the length of time between now and November, a bold move for sure, but also betting that Romney and Obama will not just damage their own campaigns, but each others! It takes brass balls the size of coconuts to bet the Obvious Trifecta.

Edited by Jauronimo

Thats quite the bet, Riverboat Adam. Not only are you betting on the length of time between now and November, a bold move for sure, but also betting that Romney and Obama will not just damage their own campaigns, but each others! It takes brass balls the size of coconuts to bet the Obvious Trifecta.

More like watermelons, but who cares. We will be stuck with one of them, you can take that to the bank

He said the electoral map had not changed. He was wrong. I was pointing that out to him.

He said the electoral map had not changed. He was wrong. I was pointing that out to him.

I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular. Just saying the only poll I really care about is the actual election.

In that in a nutshell is what is wrong with modern American politics and the 2 party system

Doesn't matter if the policy is right or even workable, as long as our guy wins

Tastes Great!

Less Filling!

In that in a nutshell is what is wrong with modern American politics and the 2 party system

Doesn't matter if the policy is right or even workable, as long as our guy wins

Tastes Great!

Less Filling!

policies are never always right or wrong (there goes that dualist thinking again). most times we vote for the lesser of two evils or, to be charitable, the more desirable candidate. on that score, i'll take obama over romney.

that said, romney appears to have some momentum right now...but looking at the electoral map (even conceding nc, which no one is) he needs the equivalent of a political eagle to win while obama just needs to make par and might still win with a bogey.

that said, romney appears to have some momentum right now...but looking at the electoral map (even conceding nc, which no one is) he needs the equivalent of a political eagle to win while obama just needs to make par and might still win with a bogey.

The utter retardedness of that is perfectly illustrated by extending the golf metaphor: who the !@#$ talks about "needing an eagle to win" on the third hole of the course? :wallbash: