Mitt Romney up by EIGHT everywhere

Now, JA? Kidding aside, THIS is an example of real bigotry. Notice the well placed use of an epithet, coupled with a largely accepted terms, in an effort to present all as acceptable and reasonable discourse. Notice the attachment of all these to the black president, so that the guilt by association is set firmly in place? Finely tailored, fundamentally sound bigotry. :lol: Now run along, and don't come back until you can consistently demonstrate that you can tell the difference.

Hey stupid, rkfast's topic was a farce, as was my response...but since lack of sense of humor is common in people with NPD, I shouldn't be surprised that you missed it.

(Note your addiction to the smiley brother: You laugh a lot at your own jokes.)

My god man, you even dance for me when I'm not turning the organ grinder crank!

Edited by John Adams

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't. Please explain.

Up to his presidential race against McCain, Obama won every election by having unsealed divorce papers pulled and leaked on anyone running against him.

But hey...he's in favor of gay marriage, so everyone stop the presses.

Up to his presidential race against McCain, Obama won every election by having unsealed divorce papers pulled and leaked on anyone running against him.

Interesting. But no surprise considering he's a Chicago politician.

I wrote:

Now, JA? Kidding aside

Hey stupid, rkfast's topic was a farce.

My god man, you even dance for me when I'm not turning the organ grinder crank!

It must be "lawyers don't pay attention" day.

Yeah, I'm dumber than you are....3 deep safety-school kid. :lol: Well, let's be truthful. I was gonna fill out that application, really. But, the day of, and with already having full rides to better schools: an opportunity for hilarity arose. I figured my time was better spent on banging this color guard girl with big boobs. Turns out I was right. I played with those things for a solid hour :w00t: Gotta love the easy choices that turn out way better than expected. Last time I saw her she just got married. Too bad. But, the upside is: Every time you post, I think of your school, and then her boobs. So, by all means, don't stop posting.

Now, do you really want to talk about organs? With me? :lol:

Double :lol:

I wrote:

It must be "lawyers don't pay attention" day.

Yeah, I'm dumber than you are....3 deep safety-school kid. :lol: Well, let's be truthful. I was gonna fill out that application, really. But, the day of, and with already having full rides to better schools: an opportunity for hilarity arose. I figured my time was better spent on banging this color guard girl with big boobs. Turns out I was right. I played with those things for a solid hour :w00t: Gotta love the easy choices that turn out way better than expected. Last time I saw her she just got married. Too bad. But, the upside is: Every time you post, I think of your school, and then her boobs. So, by all means, don't stop posting.

Now, do you really want to talk about organs? With me? :lol:

I feel bad after attacking you and seeing posts like this. And then I do it again. I'm sorry. I'll try to let you be and you don't deserve to be treated this way by me. But you seem to be reaching some sort of breaking point lately--I really suggest you seek help.

I feel bad after attacking you and seeing posts like this. And then I do it again. I'm sorry. I'll try to let you be and you don't deserve to be treated this way by me. But you seem to be reaching some sort of breaking point lately--I really suggest you seek help.

:lol:

Bucknell, then, big, goofy nippled boobs.

Which is ironic, because I suddenly recall that the one girl from high school who did go to your school had mosquito bites.

That's the choice...Bucknell, or big boobs. :lol:

Ahhhh....hysterical. It's almost like if your name was Benoit. But instead of me saying balls all the time(Archer), I am thinking boobs.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Sorry that I couldn't answer earlier, had a work meeting.

Yes, to what others had already written,

first, in Obama's Senate race in Illinois, they got rid of the leading dem ( Blair Hull) by releasing sealed records,

then they pulled the same thing with his leading GOP rival, Jack Ryan...............

:lol:

Bucknell, then, big, goofy nippled boobs.

Which is ironic, because I suddenly recall that the one girl from high school who did go to your school had mosquito bites.

That's the choice...Bucknell, or big boobs. :lol:

Ahhhh....hysterical. It's almost like if your name was Benoit. But instead of me saying balls all the time(Archer), I am thinking boobs.

I went to a much much much worse school than Bucknell and that should make you feel a lot better because obviously you put a lot of stock in such things.

And really, you could use some help. Your posts are getting more and more awkward for you.

Except, it will to Mr Obama's donation team...................thats why it came about.

Hey, if Barry wants to waste more liberals' money campaigning...

Edited by Doc

A NYT poll released this morning has Romney up by 3.

Romney is +6 among women. So much for the manufactured WoW.... -_-

Wasn't a legitimate poll. It was a call back poll for prior interviewers. Interesting nonetheless.

RealClearPolitics does a nice job of tracking the polls: RealClearPolitics