Mitt Romney up by EIGHT everywhere

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rasmussen only counts likely voters, ie, if your white and rich, you are likely to vote. if you are poor and black, you will not vote...

Let me be clear

If you are rich and white, your vote will be counted

If you are poor and black, your vote will be counted. Once, twice, three times a lady

you see there is this thing called a social conservative... ie racist...

I may or may not be a social conservative. You calling them racist puts your prejudice and bias on full display. You are a weak minded bigot and not worthy of debate.

rasmussen only counts likely voters, ie, if your white and rich, you are likely to vote. if you are poor and black, you will not vote...

Not sure of your point. If you are poor and black you will not vote [as you say] or is that a flaw of the Ramussen poll assuming that?

Be assured that Rasmussen has other, more nearly accurate methods of determining who a likely voter is other than :censored: ing skin color.

You are aware that in these polls, they ask more questions than "Who you gonna vote for?!?"

But MDP likes reductive reasoning, so....

Be assured that Rasmussen has other, more nearly accurate methods of determining who a likely voter is other than :censored: ing skin color.

You are aware that in these polls, they ask more questions than "Who you gonna vote for?!?"

But MDP likes reductive reasoning, so....

Yep, the other one is "are you white and rich?"

Independents Dislike Obama’s Gay Marriage Position

Twenty-three percent of independent voters are less likely to vote for Barack Obama because of his announcement that he supports same-sex marriage, according to a Gallup/USA Today poll. Eleven percent are more likely. There might also be a slight shift in how Democrats and Republicans are inclined to vote: while only 2 percent of Republicans say that Obama’s decision makes them more likely to vote for him, 10 percent of Democrats say they’re less likely to back Obama.

Gallup

i grew up in the south.

believe me, im not prejudging, im judging...

You grew up in the south so that gives you some special qualifications to judge other people? That's like me saying because I grew up in the North, I have some special qualifications to call all of you liberals gay loving heterophobes. Makes about as much sense.

You grew up in the south so that gives you some special qualifications to judge other people? That's like me saying because I grew up in the North, I have some special qualifications to call all of you liberals gay loving heterophobes. Makes about as much sense.

I lived two years in Mississippi and saw far less racism than i did in buffalo and north Carolina.