Mitt Romney up by EIGHT everywhere

Oh, please. Rasmussen is one of THE most accurate pollsters around. It's not like its PPP or WSJ/ABC or Fox. We understand you don't like their results, but to dismiss a poll because it's Rasmussen is ridiculous.

Wait...you mean to say that...Fox...is inaccurate?????

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait...you mean to say that...Fox...is inaccurate?????

I think polling has value. The only polls I don't quickly dismiss are Rasmussen, Quinnipiac, Pew and Gallup.

If it weren't for DailyKos, PPP wouldn't exist. The rest are just self-serving.

I stressed it in a thread about a month ago and I will again;

Media polls today are not done to report, but rather to influence

In the (distance) past the object was to discover what respondents think, to describe and reflect public opinion.

Nowadays, the media (both print and networks) deliberately release specific polls, at specific times to influence and change what the public sees as important.

I think polling has value. The only polls I don't quickly dismiss are Rasmussen, Quinnipiac, Pew and Gallup.

If it weren't for DailyKos, PPP wouldn't exist. The rest are just self-serving.

But...Fox???...INACCURATE?????

You mean, all those missing white women weren't really missing?

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1076395

Nice!

The Democrats better start sending political hacks into the bathhouses to grouse out more faggots and unemployed illegal alien college grads with their "women's studies" degrees or they are going no where with Barry.

Thats too good. I imagine Lybob,fatty and birdog all needed smelling salts after reading that. Faggots? You must be over 40. Young people love that lifestyle Right JA?