Mitt Romney up by EIGHT everywhere

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1076395

Nice!

Mitt Romney has opened up his largest lead yet over President Obama, a poll released Friday found.

Romney is now up 50% - 43% on Obama in a survey of likely voters conducted by Rasmussen Reports.

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...5#ixzz1ua2yy96o

The Democrats better start sending political hacks into the bathhouses to grouse out more faggots and unemployed illegal alien college grads with their "women's studies" degrees or they are going no where with Barry.

Edited by RkFast

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Democrats better start sending political hacks into the bathhouses to grouse out more faggots and unemployed illegal alien college grads with their "women's studies" degrees or they are going no where with Barry.

That's the image of Republicans that will win the middle of the road voters! :thumbsup:

But you mean it in a non-bigoted way, right?

Stay classy, South Shore.

Joke flew RIGHT the !@#$ over your head.

Morans

http://forums.twobil...ht-in-virginia/

And the best part is, you took part in that thread.

So I guess BS namecalling and labels is only "bad" when its toward one of your sacred cows.

Thanks for being part of the problem.

I may not have any class, but unlike you I have integrity.

Edited by RkFast

Perhaps, the President should tell a few more "stories"

Obama Repeats Whopper About Mom's Health Insurance

In a campaign infomercial, the president suggests his late mother's health insurer denied her coverage in her cancer battle. It's a heart-breaking story. Only it's not true.

{snip} Gives three examples of him repeating the same story

All three accounts are fictional. A new book puts the lie to his story. According to "A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother," Dunham had an employer-provided health insurance policy that paid her hospital bills directly. Her insurer, Cigna, never denied payment for her cancer treatment.

The deathbed dispute was over disability coverage to replace lost wages, not medical coverage. But then Obama knew this. As his mother's lawyer, he reviewed all the insurance claims.

This isn't another case of Obama blurring the issue. This is the president deliberately deceiving the public to sell it socialized medicine. Worse, he used his late mother's tragedy to do it.

Investors Business Daily

Its been often repeated on how bad this fall's campaign will get. As his re-election bid becomes less likely, the lies and the shrillness of the administration, the Professional Left, and the media (but I repeat myself)will become more and more outrageous in their attacks.

Perhaps, the President should tell a few more "stories"

Investors Business Daily

Its been often repeated on how bad this fall's campaign will get. As his re-election bid becomes less likely, the lies and the shrillness of the administration, the Professional Left, and the media (but I repeat myself)will become more and more outrageous in their attacks.

Just one of the many reasons I have zero respect for Barry.

Pointless

Wait 5 months before getting excited over polls

Just that, in following the tracking polls of likely voters vs. simply registered voters, Romney has had a lot of showings of being down by well within the margin of error, tied or ahead for some time. Narrower a couple months ago, and increasingly now. I've seen reliable numbers from a few sources that he's winning independents by 10+ points, more so based on the economy, jobs and debt/deficit than other issues but... those are going to be the bread and butter of this campaign. And anyone who tries to distract it with these stupid little faux wedge issues is going to be seriously surprised in November.

Just that, in following the tracking polls of likely voters vs. simply registered voters, Romney has had a lot of showings of being down by well within the margin of error, tied or ahead for some time. Narrower a couple months ago, and increasingly now. I've seen reliable numbers from a few sources that he's winning independents by 10+ points, more so based on the economy, jobs and debt/deficit than other issues but... those are going to be the bread and butter of this campaign. And anyone who tries to distract it with these stupid little faux wedge issues is going to be seriously surprised in November.

I won't be surprised by any result. There are so many people on both sides of the aisle that will mindlessly vote party line. If President Bush were able to run again and ran as a democrat, I am sure they would vote for him. If President Carter ran as a republican, they would vote for him as well. That's why this will be so close.

I seen Rasmussen and stopped reading.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1076395

Nice!

And this is just sad. Was this necessary? You should change your username to AngryWhiteMale

I saw "poll" and stopped.

And this is just sad. Was this necessary? You should change your username to AngryWhiteMale

I'm pretty sure he made a choice about nine months ago just to be an !@#$. Either that, or he had a stroke.

No it didn't.

Just commenting on your need to one up a troll.

Fair enough. I take back my comment then.

It was fun screwing with DiN, though.

Edited by RkFast

Oh, please. Rasmussen is one of THE most accurate pollsters around. It's not like its PPP or WSJ/ABC or Fox. We understand you don't like their results, but to dismiss a poll because it's Rasmussen is ridiculous.