GILMORE four-year, $12.5 million guaranteed deal ??

The Carolina Panthers have agreed to a four-year, $12.58 million guaranteed deal with first-round pick Luke Kuechly, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Kuechly, the ninth overall pick out of Boston College, is the highest first-round pick to reach a deal. The Panthers have an option for a fifth year in Kuechly's deal because of his place in the draft.

this should make it easier for the bills to sign Gilmore as he was selected next.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7917339/source-carolina-panthers-ninth-pick-luke-kuechly-agree-4-year-1258m-deal

The Carolina Panthers have agreed to a four-year, $12.58 million guaranteed deal with first-round pick Luke Kuechly, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Kuechly, the ninth overall pick out of Boston College, is the highest first-round pick to reach a deal. The Panthers have an option for a fifth year in Kuechly's deal because of his place in the draft.

this should make it easier for the bills to sign Gilmore as he was selected next.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7917339/source-carolina-panthers-ninth-pick-luke-kuechly-agree-4-year-1258m-deal

For some reason the Bills have been notorious for signing their first round picks after almost everyone else. Not sure why.

No rush. I would be surprised if there are any unsigned drafted players after June in the whole nfl.

Yeah with the new CBA, and the rookie scale for draft picks already slotted.

There is really no reason for holdouts. I am sure some Dbag agent will at some point try to push the envelope.

Yeah with the new CBA, and the rookie scale for draft picks already slotted.

There is really no reason for holdouts. I am sure some Dbag agent will at some point try to push the envelope.

There won't be holdouts because of the hard rookie cap. If all other rookies for a team are signed, then the team can offer X amount of money to the 1st rounder. Plain and simple. Holding out won't get the player more money, because the team won't be allowed to pay any more money.