Inside Bills Draft Room on BB.com

Peter

Wish we could have seen some "live" footage and heard some of the actual discussions as they took place. Still, an interesting look into their mindset and the admission that Graham was the last of 4 speed, vertical stretch guys they had ranked that was still available - thus the strange trade to move up just two spots.

Thanks for posting...

Wish we could have seen some "live" footage and heard some of the actual discussions as they took place. Still, an interesting look into their mindset and the admission that Graham was the last of 4 speed, vertical stretch guys they had ranked that was still available - thus the strange trade to move up just two spots.

Thanks for posting...

Yeah, that was interesting. Anyone care to speculate on who the other 3 were?

Thanks for posting...

The Jags were going to take Graham. Hence the reason the Bills traded up in front of them, and they took a punter.

Im starting to wonder if Randle was on their radar at all......given the TYPE of receiver they took in Graham

I think you're right, JfH. He's tall but that's about it from what I tell. He seems to lack explosion and doesn't appear very athletic. Kind of reminds me of Courtney Upshaw in that regard.

GO BILLS!!!

Randle perhaps

Just guessing: Hill, Jenkins, Floyd.

Not sure Randle had the speed they were looking for. As a side note, just because Graham was the last one left doesn't mean that he was the last one on the Bills list of those four.

Buddy's comment on the Quick pick was also interesting. Clear they thought of him as a late second rounder or even a third rounder.

I think they were talking about four guys after the first round was over, which would exclude Blackmon and Floyd. I think the four guys they were likely talking about were Randle, Quick, Hill and Graham.

Agreed. And that's why once randle came off they had to try to trade up if they were targeting that position. Pats often follow this - group guys, let the position slide until the second to last comes off (trade back even) then trade up to get the last of the group you have rated equal. If we were talking about hill being the second to last, then you'd think they would've been more aggressive trading into 2 to get their guy