Holy crap, the world IS going to end this year!

2012 eclipses every buffalo sports heartbreak with another kick in the balls.

After best off season in a decade beating the pats twice and off to an unbelievable 14-0 season the city is fanatical....on December 23rd 2012 the world ends

2012 eclipses every buffalo sports heartbreak with another kick in the balls.

After best off season in a decade beating the pats twice and off to an unbelievable 14-0 season the city is fanatical....on December 23rd 2012 the world ends

They just discovered Mayan calendars spanning 7,000 years. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2018184471_maya11.html

The only bad part about a good start to the season is that we can't get 100% excited if we're 3-0 or 6-2. Not after last season.

I guarantee I'll be excited if they're 3-0 and/or 6-2. There's no point in waiting for something bad to happen -- and this team is better and deeper than they were a year ago.

The guys on NFLN picked us to be the threat and knock off the pats this year for the AFCE title if we can stay healthy. Is the earth still on its axis?

I believe the OP created this thread just to eliminate his troll status. I'd find things more believable if this were a rant about how Cordy Glenn is really a guard.

The Pats have been teetering for a couple of years now, and with LT Light retiring, and us getting Super Mario, Brady will need some serious coddling from Giselle after he plays us twice/ year.

I think that the fins are sunk.

I think that the Jets are stagnant and may actually be falling due to the antics of their coach and the whole locker room melee over Mark Sanchez being the starting QB. Those comments by a few players do not go away easily.

Indeed, the others seem to be sinking while we are rising..now, if we can only stay healthy... :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!