Where's The Outrage?

I'm missing the Trayon Martin level of public discontent on this one. This guy survives d day paratrooper drop and has to have it end like this. A WWII hero and virtually the only coverage I can find on it now is on private blogs. Some little d bag punk with a record gets blown away and you think the world was ending. Tell me media isn't biased. I'm willing to be Mr. Strait would have rather had his throat slit by a Nazi in battle than suffer the humiliation and indignity at the hands of some sub human animal. I wonder if some congressman will hold up proceedings and wear a 101st Airborne jacket in protest?

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/275460_Brutal_Home_Invasion_of_Oklaho

Edited by Dante

The difference was this guy didn't get away with murder. Martin's killer walked free. By the way since when is school suspension having a record? You never got caught smoking, cheating or fighting?

Question for you would you be more or less upset if this home invader got away?

I'm missing the Trayon Martin level of public discontent on this one. This guy survives d day paratrooper drop and has to have it end like this. A WWII hero and virtually the only coverage I can find on it now is on private blogs. Some little d bag punk with a record gets blown away and you think the world was ending. Tell me media isn't biased. I'm willing to be Mr. Strait would have rather had his throat slit by a Nazi in battle than suffer the humiliation and indignity at the hands of some sub human animal. I wonder if some congressman will hold up proceedings and wear a 101st Airborne jacket in protest?

I think this has already been posted on here once with the same question.

But to answer:

I am absolutely outraged by something like this. The fact that a person would do something like this, to one who had fought for his very freedom, is enough to turn my stomach.

However, the difference here is that the person who did it was arrested and charged with a crime.

But to answer:

I am absolutely outraged by something like this. The fact that a person would do something like this, to one who had fought for his very freedom, is enough to turn my stomach.

However, the difference here is that the person who did it was arrested and charged with a crime.

How is that a difference?

Frankly I am impressed you didn't mock the 85 year old dead lady like you mocked my uncle you slob.

This post is a perfect example of PPP "jumping the shark"... congrats Dante! :thumbsup:

But to answer:

And no Skittles.