Drunk man going up a hill

I was listening in my headphones and thought maybe i heard someone singing along...was thinking maybe the took the video as the hit play on the cd player

I love when people put videos on you tube and for some reason think they need to add music. Of course you can always turn it down; but why give us the hassle.

Looks just like me circa 1972 in Brockport after a heavy introduction to "Hard Cider" at one of the local bars on the main drag near the canal.

Wheeeeeeewwwwwwhhhhhh!!!!!!

Ah, tis all a blur, and a distant one at that.

I'm thinkin' I need to be changin' me avatar back to it's preprandial state.

why do you think so? i don't think a sober person can make his body twist and contort like that with such ease....it looks as if he has lost all control over his own movements...i don't see anything online to indicate that its fake

both videos have several comments referring to something called ketamine...a horse traquilizer that causes humans to act as if they are on pcp....never heard of it, but that would be some scary schidt

Fake

Edited by The Poojer

why do you think so? i don't think a sober person can make his body twist and contort like that with such ease....it looks as if he has lost all control over his own movements...i don't see anything online to indicate that its fake

both videos have several comments referring to something called ketamine...a horse traquilizer that causes humans to act as if they are on pcp....never heard of it, but that would be some scary schidt

Street name is special K.