So I'm talking to the Fishman in Indy....

for the Colts to beat the Broncos. He also wants to keep the MO going. Wants the Colts to try to win outside, cuz he thinks it will help them in either Pitt or Indy or both. Says that the prevailing attitude of most fans are that they'd like to win the Denver game.

Also, doesn't, at all, fear playing the Bills in the playoffs at home. Thinks the Colts will kill anyone in the first round (Bills-Broncos-esp the Jets). Matter of fact, like most other fans I talk to, states that the Bills haven't beaten anyone. Nice run kinda thing, but big deal!

OK, well, this doesn't help anything, Fish is just a fan like we are, but he's in Colts country and provided no more insight into whether the Colts will play their starters or not!

LOL, I'm edgy and nervous, and can't wait!

CVA

And by the way, since most of you now know Fish.......since I enlightened you to our conversation this evening......

Well.....

Fish goes about 5'9", 250. A roundish fella.

Looks EXACTLY like a grown up, 32 yr old Bobby, from the King of the Hill cartoon on FOX. Exactly!

OK OK, I'm still nervous! SO what!

Nice story, thanks...

...also, good to hear you're as stoked for this weekend as all of us are, given that we're probably playing against the Steeler scrubs...