Fred Jackson's baby girl

http://www.buffalobills.com/assets/images/imported/BUF/photos/article-assets/Story-Photos/2012-may/jackson-signs-contract-story.jpg

Where did Freddie get that dress for his little girl? My little girl needs a dress like that. She had a great one from the Bills store last season but she's all grown out of it now.

She'll be 24 months come the start of the season... And I want that little outfit for her. :D

(FOR THOSE WHO MISTOOK THE INTENTIONS OF THIS POST - SHAME ON YOU)

Edited by Nick in England

I think it's a cheerleader's uni.

I bought a pink Bills onesie for my 10-month old daughter--but am definitely in the market for a dress For my 10 month old daughter.

There, fixed it for you before theres was any confusion that it was for you. Although I'm not saying you wouldn't be able to pull off the look at the next game you attend, I just woudln't recommend it :thumbsup:

I just hope that in the photo that was his little girl and not his agent, she kind of had a look in there like she just noticed a clause in the deal that wasn't in FJ's favour

I think it's a cheerleader's uni.

One thing I hate about the Bills Store is you'll see players/coaches with obvious team merchandise on, but they don't sell it. I even looked at NFL Shop for that outfit (my brother and his wife just had a baby girl two weeks ago) and can't find it.

One thing I hate about the Bills Store is you'll see players/coaches with obvious team merchandise on, but they don't sell it. I even looked at NFL Shop for that outfit (my brother and his wife just had a baby girl two weeks ago) and can't find it.

Yup - I get it for player only merchandise (different quality materials etc) but for a kids outfit? Unless that's a custome outfit I want the Bills store or NFL.com to sell it.

Yeah, it's a super-cute little outfit. We only have a little boy (so far), but my wife was a cheerleader, and if we ever have a girl, I imagine we'll get like three or four as presents.

http://www.buffalobills.com/assets/images/imported/BUF/photos/article-assets/Story-Photos/2012-may/jackson-signs-contract-story.jpg

Where did Freddie get that dress for his little girl? My little girl needs a dress like that. She had a great one from the Bills store last season but she's all grown out of it now.

She'll be 24 months come the start of the season... And I want that little outfit for her. :D

(FOR THOSE WHO MISTOOK THE INTENTIONS OF THIS POST - SHAME ON YOU)

They might be custom made. Check out this pic:

http://www.whosay.com/hannahbuehler/photos/168850

I think my little girl has the same onesie.

I also need to get her something new for the upcoming season.

What a great photo. Just out of curiosity, did that outfit come with the lifesized Doug Flutie doll on the chair with her?

It could also be a dress they sold previously but is no longer available - I remember getting some gear on EBay for my twins when they were born and that had things (official) that were not for sale at the Bills store or on NFL.com - some of it I liked even better than what was currently being sold by the Bills/NFL.