Just a thought

rolly

The fact that we are going against a former coach (Lebeau Pitt DC) and our coach is going against his former team?

The only reason this comes to mind is because of Bledsoe and how his former teams owns him and knows exactly how to play him. Also, that 31-0 fluke last year over the Patriots was Lawyer Milloy induced IMO.

The fact that we are going against a former coach (Lebeau Pitt DC) and our coach is going against his former team?

The only reason this comes to mind is because of Bledsoe and how his former teams owns him and knows exactly how to play him. Also, that 31-0 fluke last year over the Patriots was Lawyer Milloy induced IMO.

184672[/snapback]

I'm guessing that Rudy is nervous about it. Just a hunch.

184672[/snapback]

Our staff also knows them........... inside & out!

Also, I just saw Willis McGahee with who I think was his family at applebee's. A couple of kids and their father came up to him while he was eating and asked for his autograph.

IMO, I think that's garbage. Give the guy some respect and don't bother him while he's out at dinner.

Also, I just saw Willis McGahee with who I think was his family at applebee's. A couple of kids and their father came up to him while he was eating and asked for his autograph.

IMO, I think that's garbage. Give the guy some respect and don't bother him while he's out at dinner.

184678[/snapback]

Well, wait for an appropriate moment, maybe - don't yell and rush the guy while he's eating, but stopping by and saying 'hi' is nothing to get excited about. Not much on autographs myself, but I would like to shake hands and share a -moment- with a player if I had the opportunity. Small town kind of stuff - you know.

I was jusrt thinking about how well these two teams know each other and their tendenacies. I think each team will have a few surprises for each other and the game really comes down to mistakes.

Whoever executes the cleanest wins. Whoever makes the most mistakes loses. This will be a close low scoring game IMHO.