Latest on Bountygate...

I hope they dangle his return over him long enough to get him to testify against the players then just go, 'Psych, you're banned for life'.

Yea - that would be a productive way to find out what really happened.

Not Peter Pan

Good luck getting that "indefinite" suspension lifted, Gregg. You pompous f**k.

It really gets clearer and clearer why he never got promotions and extensions. I still don't get how fisher hasnt been taken to task by ANYONE about the longevity and depth of their relationship.

I think Greggo's career in the NFL is over.

You would hope and want his career too be over. But, if he does all the Commish's penance and completes the community service. Like giving talks about the dangers of head to head contact, etc. to the young kids, he may get and undeserved reprieve.

It really gets clearer and clearer why he never got promotions and extensions. I still don't get how fisher hasnt been taken to task by ANYONE about the longevity and depth of their relationship.

Agreed.

Remember his tribute to Sean Taylor after which Joe Gibbs admitted he didn't even know the defense was gonna do that?

Remember after Gibbs stepped down, Greg(g) threw his hat in the ring and was interviewed 4 times by Snyder?

Then after all that, Snyder ended up hiring Jim Zorn.

I generally don't like enjoying other people's misfortunes but I have to admit that I found that hilarious.

There's just something about Greg(g) that I never liked.

Agreed.

Remember his tribute to Sean Taylor after which Joe Gibbs admitted he didn't even know the defense was gonna do that?

Remember after Gibbs stepped down, Greg(g) threw his hat in the ring and was interviewed 4 times by Snyder?

I generally don't like enjoying other people's misfortunes but I have to admit that I found that hilarious.

I hope they send him a letter 5 years from now that notifies him the bounty suspension has been lifted but that he is now suspended for life for "douchebaggery".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/07/report-league-misrepresented-gregg-williams-interviews/

Huuuuge development if remotely true: "Writes Triplett:  “[A]ccording to a source close to [former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg] Williams, the NFL has also misrepresented what Williams said in interviews with the league.  According to the source, Williams never admitted a ‘bounty program’ was in place and that the league ‘rephrased his statements to satisfy its needs.’  The source also said Williams never identified any players for their involvement in a pay-for-performance or bounty program.”

Agreed.

agreed. its just for having his guru reputation, i cant think of anywhere but with fisher that anyone has ever asked him back (atleast going back to the late 90s). very telling.

You would hope and want his career too be over. But, if he does all the Commish's penance and completes the community service. Like giving talks about the dangers of head to head contact, etc. to the young kids, he may get and undeserved reprieve.

No way. He'll never hold an NFL job again.

Agreed.

Always felt the same way. For me it was because of the first press conference after the Bills hired him ("This team right now can win the Super Bowl") and that stupid air horn at training camp. I truly believe that Phil Hansen retired a season or two early because of that ass clown.