Stevie Johnson on MTV2 tonight 11:00 pm EDT

If you like music, try Palladia.

http://www.palladia.tv/

I have it on DirecTV channel 567. It has some interesting stuff. I like mostly classic rock, but my tastes are more diverse than just that.

The other night, Palladia had Radiohead's Live from the Basement. It was great - especially Give up the Ghost.

P.S. Interesting side note, if I recall correctly, the channel is run (or was run) by a guy who was originally from Buffalo.

Palladia is part of MTV Networks, so there's the music fix for the fans :)

I think the guy you're referring to is Tom Calderone, president of VH1. He's from LI, but went to Buff State and was WBNY's program director in the '80s.

I think you are absolutely correct about Tom Calderone. I knew there was some Buffalo connection somewhere with one of those networks, I just mixed it up. Thanks.

Palladia is part of MTV Networks, so there's the music fix for the fans :)

I think the guy you're referring to is Tom Calderone, president of VH1. He's from LI, but went to Buff State and was WBNY's program director in the '80s.

Edited by Peter

They started MTV2 to actually play music videos after MTV did everything but. Then it stopped playing music.

PTR

Same with VH1 Classics, now they're on the reality kick also. I miss watching Pop Up Video.

In my mom's house where she has Time Warner Cable, MTV2 is in HD and in my house where I have DirecTV, MTV2 is not in HD. I never understood why that is.

It's DirecTV's fault (cue Fez in 3... 2... 1...)

If you like music, try Palladia.

I know we've had a thread or two here before about Palladia. Definetly worth checking to see if it's available on your cable/satellite/fiber optic providers lineup.

Same with VH1 Classics, now they're on the reality kick also. I miss watching Pop Up Video.

Awesome show. Used to sit around in college with my roommates watching that; learned a ton about the bands/videos, and lots of humor as well.