Tim Graham back to sports desk at News

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Tim going to be filling Allen Wilson's old role? I am not a big fan of Tim or Sully. I thought Allen Wilson did a great job.

Was the 2nd sentence in this post really necessary?

Was the 2nd sentence in this post really necessary?

About as necessary as your entire post. It is an opinion. That is what the sight is for, right? I wasn't nasty, disrepectful or rude. I simply stated that I'm not a huge fan.

About as necessary as your entire post. It is an opinion. That is what the sight is for, right? I wasn't nasty, disrepectful or rude. I simply stated that I'm not a huge fan.

Well, I just find it odd, particularly in a "congratulatory" thread that TG will probably read. Seems out of place. You're entitled to write whatever you want, and I'm entitled to question it. That's all.

Well, I just find it odd, particularly in a "congratulatory" thread that TG will probably read. Seems out of place. You're entitled to write whatever you want, and I'm entitled to question it. That's all.

I did not realize this was solely a congratulatory thread. I apologize. Congrats Tim.

It's nice for someone to actually come back to Buffalo and take a pay cut. He's very solid at what he does, glad he's back.

After we go 13-3 this year, FAs won't even need Jimbo to sell them on the area and will do the same...

Edited by stony

Wasn't Graham already pretty much covering football since he's been back? I've seen the name pop up constantly.

I think he actually tweeted still a lot about football, but he was writing a lot of good general interest stories in the paper. I wish he could do both, but if it's one or the other, I'd rather have him in sports.

I wonder if this is due to Rodney McKissic (sp?) being busted for plagarism. I never could figure out the details. It seemed to be a blog on the News website, and not in print, but he got a one month suspension from what I read in Alan Pergament's blog.

Does anybody know more about what Rodney's infraction was and whether he is now canned and that is why Tim is going back to sports?

I hope it's not the latter. I like Rodney.